Child Rapist being released early in Washington

This scum child Rapist who hurt somebody important to me in Washington is being released 23 years early by Jay Inslee. What do I do bros? I'm beyond angry that this can happen.

Attached: efd.jpg (600x584, 30.59K)

She was 17 years and 11 months and he touched her thigh. The horror! Sage.

I haven't seen those advisory cards mailed in a long time, you know when there's gonna be a molester moving to a particular area. Post about it on public billboards and let people know who it is.

Dress as a child and get him to rape you, get it on film and use that to blackmail him for $$. That’s how DC works, user.

Attached: CCEC49AF-A03D-41A5-87E2-C48CC3060713.jpg (1024x584, 58.28K)

Batman

glownigger faggot, KYS

She was 12. Idk if that's ok in Sweden but it isn't here.

Fuck off boomer

Attached: king.jpg (492x685, 53.33K)

You would try to do something *conveniently* as they're trying to get the mag limit law passed and on to Inslee's desk

Not falling for it, glowie

Attached: 1526012371708.png (689x513, 80.38K)

Kill him, and don’t get caught. For starters, don’t post on Any Forums about it.

i didn't know children could rape
what has this world come to

I wasn't suggesting violence I just figured anons should know that this kind of thing might be happening in your state.

Ah, you're a Pakistani not a actual swedish person.

Nigger, I live in east of Snoqualmie. Also...

>Not suggesting violence
>posts a suggestive pepe

o shore bud

>verification not required

I mean I would want to do something but I don't want to throw my life away about it. Just figured anons would feel a similar sense of dread about this about this gay Jay Inslee shit.

rape is legal in sweden, so just ignore that pedo

If you don't want to throw your life away, why the fuck are you even here lmao

>What do I do bros?
Make sure they get vaccinated

Everything in moderation, user. I'm a functioning schizo-holic.

This guy wouldn't have been around the southern King Country area by any chance, would he?

He's would be east of Seattle. Man this state is so fucked. The most beautiful yet one of the most corrupt.

No im swedish

Doing the righteous thing to protect the honor of your clan is not throwing your life away. Acting with Honor to such a degree a jury would refuse to convict you. If you cannot bring yourself to even this, you do not have a life to give away, just a pathetic existence.