Who's the greater intellectual, Thomas Sowell or Noam Chomsky?

Who's the greater intellectual, Thomas Sowell or Noam Chomsky?

Attached: RDT_20220211_2015045538499907146930112.jpg (734x457, 50.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fc0WAkPq_JU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thomas Sowell

Attached: 1615757255667.jpg (196x283, 10.25K)

chomsky is retarded so

>oh that thing I have no argument against? I just tuned it out.

>I didn't read his books, but here are my nuanced takes on them, goy.
Sowell 10:1.

/thread

has Noam gotten his boosters yet?

Probably Chomsky. Sowell has a much narrower range of things that he writes about tee bee h.
Chomsky does have some tarded opinions from time to time, but generally he's on the ball.

Email him and ask

The correct answer is Thomas Sewell

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-11 at 10.33.56 PM.png (1220x1228, 2.05M)

Noam’s incoherent rambling is pretty effectively masked by his calm delivery. His ideas are too theoretical for my taste.

Sowell is a lot more data driven and has more tangible points to make so I like his material more.

>Who's the greater intellectual, Thomas Sowell or Noam Chomsky?
Nigga just admitted he cant read, what a fucking retard, kek

This is a good interview with Chomsky.
For once Chomsky isn't interviewed by some bootlicking sycophant.
youtube.com/watch?v=Fc0WAkPq_JU

Chomsky is just full of hate and "critique". For him nobody is good enough to even be appreciated.
A spiteful man, who sadly poisoned the minds of many young people with distorted information - motivated by a dislike for literally everything.

Chomsky and it's not particularly close. He's wildly influential in philosophy and linguistics.

Whileas Sowell probably doesn't even make the list of top 100 living economists. He's basicaply a pop economist, kind of like Hawking was for physics.

Evey time I remember these famous academics all have public emails anyone can find I think I should send them inane questions for a laugh but then I forget about it

>superficial
>distorted prism
lol, lmao. Chumski is clearly BTFO so badly that he can't even bear to read Sowell.

>He's wildly influential
Every professor would be as influential as Chomsky, if they got that level of astroturf support and establishment media push.
Chomsky was nothing but controlled opposition, propped up to spread more hatred against traditions, faith, civilization, Europeans, etc.

this is why Chomsky is retarded. He speaks for shit he don't know. Doesn't know the limits of his knowledge, and instead uses his gravitas for speaking on subjects he knows nothing about.

Attached: 1637003291170.png (685x555, 526.39K)

>generally he's on the ball

Attached: 1644290974917.gif (500x593, 996.47K)

>Chomsky and it's not particularly close

Attached: jajajajajaja.gif (500x299, 528.36K)

>dude American imperialism
He’s such a hack and even worse, a total fucking bore to listen to.

Behind chomsky's image as anti establishment anarchist hides his true face, a bolshevik commisar that would torture your entire family without a single remorse. It confuses me how can normies not see it but it is so evident.

Chomsky is a midwit. And a kike.

>the only books I read are my own
wtf?