First black captain of passenger airplane. What do you think?

First black captain of passenger airplane. What do you think?

Attached: 7E828649-24C4-4EEB-8FE0-5F0CD9085217.jpg (1242x1152, 737.95K)

It's a man

That's a man

Nigger

Attached: 1632682504206.gif (500x357, 358.02K)

first black captain in America*

That's a man and that plane STILL ain't gonna make it.

I thought the first was Snoop Dogg in Soul Plane?

>thoughts

Attached: 464.png (600x589, 212.62K)

I never really thought about it. Are there no airlines in Africa? This is the first black pilot in the world?

that byline doesn't make sense and makes my brain hurt. also she looks like cheddar man

Attached: 1627345396993.jpg (1160x600, 125.67K)

is that.. is that even a nigger? is it some sort of islander? i don't even know what it is? is this the endgame of muttification? i am deeply confused and cannot be consoled.

>Are there no airlines in Africa?
Just one, Airwrecka Airlines

She's not the first black captain of a passenger airplane, there are literally hundreds of captains black, pak, arab and other races flying around the world, in Africa, in the middle east, in asia.
You americans are so inward focused you forget there's an entire world out there and that will be your downfall.

Attached: Bog.png (368x445, 388.03K)

Of course they have planes in Africa, leaf.

Attached: 1632422854877.webm (1270x720, 1.75M)

>You americans are so inward focused
We're n-word focused

a black captain just flew over my house

I've seen loads of black pilots on YouTube. Basketball Americans really are dumb.

She has the facial structure of a voodoo witchdoctor.

Attached: voodoolol.png (1000x1000, 1.51M)

>What do you think?
I take the boat

Attached: article-2418617-0049E46600000258-889_634x671.jpg (634x671, 65.35K)

What the fuck? Did they even calculate aerodynamics for that thing or did they just decide "if it looks like a plane, it will fly like a plane" Also kek that gear breaks off the moment it hits the launchpad.
Niggers have phones looks like why can't they read some shit on the topic? I mean it's an exact science so how do you even fail.

And still gained more height than the 737 MAX

Reading is rayciss and shit

>but for many major airline in the United Airlines

What the fuck? The fuck does this mean? Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

Captcha NOGJO

>tribal sub-saharan Africans
>calculating flight dynamics

Holy shit niggers are so far behind

That's stunning and brave as long as they aren't flying my plane.

Thanks, but I will catch the next flight.

Not black, not a woman.

BROTHERS WIGHTOID BTFO

Attached: karabvga.png (229x220, 6.37K)

I think I'll be driving the next time I need to travel a long distance, or sailing should that be applicable.

they cant figure out how to fucking fix a bridge! You really think they'll understand aerodynamics or even simple angles?
Keep this all in mind next time some nigger tells you that they're the cradle for modern civilization, and that all "white" innovations were actually stolen from africa.

Like, its fucking STUNNING people out there can possibly think that, when we still see examples of african witch doctors raping children to cure their aids.... or eating albinos to help them get erections.
We're not dealing with "stupid people" here. We're dealing with things that are closer to monkeys... And i mean that beyond intellect, but also behaviour. Just look at shirt holes like Chicago or Detroit. Tribal/gang warfare all over the place.

Captcha:28war
I think we should prepare for something big in the next 6 years.

Attached: 1644461197255.png (1800x1211, 3.73M)

United now off my list of acceptable airlines.

Wow
And right in the middle of the woke movement
What a coincidence