What are the importance’s of IRL speaking events like AFPAC 3?

are they forming college groups around the country? What are they doing this for?

Attached: D4D540B8-017A-4C90-8590-A93331E18AB2.jpg (1125x1944, 1.58M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iKBfivWoR6o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It’s basically unite the right, but good.

wow, good list. WTF? Jared Taylor? Very exciting. Are there still tickets?

>peter brimelow
>jared taylor
>john doyle
>nick fuentes
And sleep during the rest. Sounds pretty good.
I have never gone to something like this before. Isn't this sold out or no?

Shame they invited Jared Taylor and not EMJ

Quads of truth. Jared taylor was the one who cemented me as a 'bigot' during high school. Was refreshing to see an intellectual

it's mostly to raise money for the America First Foundation which is supposed to fund candidates later this year during the 2022 midterms. vince james said he's gonna run for something in idaho, i'm assuming he'll use funds from this nonprofit.

at $150/$200 per ticket (say $175 on average) with ~1,200 tickets sold, that's over 200 grand for primaries.
yeah afpac.events
but you're not even american

btw, even if AFPAC stagnates (doesn't get bigger) that's +$200,000 to nick fuentes every single fucking year. and it's into a nonprofit which can be used to fund politics-related ventures. he could cancel his show and still be rich as fuck just from this.

Kys. This does seem more nick fuentes's style though

Will the special guests speak?

seems worse no gosar?

Any afpac coupons?

Look at all those Jewish people

gosar doesn't seem to be on the same page, there's nothing for him to say in a speech. nick said politicians are speaking so it might be him, but i'm actually hoping it's someone new.

What is the exact definition of Wignat?
What are Nicks views on Race and JQ?

any guesses who i can't think of anyone right now imagine tucker went lmao

nick is basically a neo-nazi, he idolizes adolf hitler and agrees with andrew anglin who says the jews must be exterminated. however what makes him not a wignat is that he has the intelligence not to say this openly in a direct way.

just look at the ones who are on gab, it's probably one of them.

>which is supposed to fund candidates later this year during the 2022 midterms
Great more time, energy, and money wasted propping up the GOP.

Where tf are my coupon codes

>Quads of truth. Jared taylor was the one who cemented me as a 'bigot' during high school. Was refreshing to see an intellectual
It's a shame to see him get wrapped up in this con. Once again people are going to be fooled into trying to "infiltrate" the GOP, when in reality the GOP infiltrates you.

probably wendy rogers

Where'd you get the speaker's list? Why doesnt the website have it?

Special speakers haven't been announced. Milo and Gavin are big attendees that weren't there last year.

will some special guests speak? Love to see Jared Taylor

gavin seems like a bad choice isn't?

I like gavin and milo over Jared Taylor and brimelow. Gavin and milo are much more popular than either of those guys and all Taylor and brimelow do is quote black crime statistics over and over.

Fucking worthless. Shoulda had emj instead lf taylor. Or both should be there

I bought a ticket and will be there to doxx the attendees. Nick the midget incel can't really do anything about it either.

Jared Taylor is the OG.
youtu.be/iKBfivWoR6o

Oh no wonder why Ethan Ralph was getting all wired when his new co cost started to bring up Gavin sticking stuff up his ass, and making out with milo. AF is such a false movement, and only a fool would follow, and give money too it

Attached: 65F34424-0628-4A05-B791-7A6B78B9ED72.jpg (1200x1134, 79.71K)

How much does each speaker make?

excellent video

>Jared jews are white to me Taylor.
Yeah seems like a giant grift. David Irving already called him out years ago.

It's a question of where do you draw the line of what the tribe is. He provides a space and you shouldn't be upset with him for considering jews as part of our history. It's a legitimate and social place to be.