Are bikinis harmful to society? It gives them an excuse for women to expose skin after all

Are bikinis harmful to society? It gives them an excuse for women to expose skin after all

Attached: beach hottie.jpg (1080x714, 331.49K)

Depends, do I get to fuck the women? If not, then they are bad.

Don't be hateful of what you cannot obtain.

Women should bathe nude like back in the day

>Don't be hateful of what you cannot obtain.
I don't think it's okay for girls to degrade themselves like this

Attached: beach hottie2.jpg (1080x1349, 774.28K)

are there any hot latina babes in ecuador or did they all move to colombia

they want you to only think about pussy and ass and tits!
instead of dedicating yourself to some rightful ideology or political cause or blessed religious life where you study same texts 1000000s of times because you missed something important!

be careful!
it is evil work bikinis!

>spotted the american

Absolutely
Whores

We can tell you not to drink petrol from a can for 1000000s of times and you still won't get it, so yes.

Attached: 2555726B-8CD2-491A-B87C-D9531637498B.jpg (750x703, 255.98K)

Why are americans so weird about this stuff?

TAKBIR

It depends, there aren't as many hotties as in colombia but you can find some still. This girl is 100% ecuadorian

Attached: beach hottie3.jpg (733x733, 58.61K)

I like it when women show skin (at least if there's a cultural norm that states they must take care of their bodies) but the logical part of my brain is telling me that it's probably better for society if they aren't allowed. The sandpeople might actually be on to something.

Yes they are.

It's just the beach. Yeah we go naked sometimes who cares?

The jew says nudity = sex. Fucking jews.

STFU puritan this isn't the 1950's

Bikinis don't leave enough for the imagination

I don't know. From a young age I was taught that nudity is shameful. Every guy changed in a bathroom stall and was afraid to change in front of others. I guess that is why women are so slutty and love to wear as little clothing as acceptable because we have a stigma against nudity. Maybe if we got rid of that women wouldn't walk around in yoga pants and other degenerate clothing.

Who is this?

I can definitely see that for adolescents. But as adults no-one cares.

Sexuality is only harmful a state that wants to control you and keep you pure so that you worship your country instead of your natural desires.
Capitalism thrives with sexuality and is at constant odds with the state, which is why we have such a sexual revolution in the USA
So no bikinis arent harmful
In fact all sexy girls should be naked

>I was taught that nudity is shameful.
Must really suck to be American.

why are all of you such perverts?

If nudity is such a normal thing would you allow your 12 year old daughter to walk through the mall naked? If no why?

can i come live there? i speak some spanish

can i come live there? i speak some spanish

You got some weird fantasies bro

have sex you pathetic excuse for a man

An acquantence

Attached: IMG_20220211_222811.jpg (1080x1360, 288.46K)