He's got a point

What does /pol think?

Attached: bp.png (1286x724, 204.51K)

Yes, opening any lane to traffic defeats the point

>Boomers cucking at the first sign of trouble
Truly shocking...

Yall should get off this site and go to places where conservatives congregate to actually influence shit

>don’t tell anyone this
>I’m on your side
>you keep a lane closed, the media is going to pounce
>we.. I mean you have gone far too long to succumb to the bad press this will bring
>you’ll lose the 70% support
>Trudeau will win

Exactly, they should have a lawyer present. Or have a plan B, like "My truck is damaged, wont start"

Attached: gas-pedal.gif (400x300, 979.41K)

There's nothing left to conserve faggot

>mfw

Attached: switch.jpg (500x398, 33.07K)

Maybe the lane is to get more supplies?

Well, there's a reason these boomers are truckers in the first place I guess...not the best strategists.

Attached: jodocat.jpg (380x219, 17.6K)

>shh, don't tell anyone but it's just not worth it to make a stand to your tyrannical government now
>yeah, I know, but just go home, get vaxxed and remember, you can always protest like this next time
>surely your tyrannical government won't grow more powerful while doing everything in its power to prevent you from employing such effective tactics again next time
>surely

Devon is right and that's usually the case. I was afraid these fucking "conservative" types were going to compromise and here we are.

Shits depressing... I really had hope for a second there.

Bros...trucks rhymes with cucks...

Attached: balls.jpg (828x606, 59.55K)

They've had a lane open since day 1 for ambulances. We aren't niggers like BLM, but maybe we should be since our demands aren't being met

>We aren't niggers like BLM
Aw so polite in your protest, so cute.

Attached: 1541905217133.png (1296x1458, 217.08K)

He's absolutely right.

I don't want comrade Trudy shipping his cheap Chinese crap into America.

Attached: chinese modus operendi.png (960x643, 331.81K)

Brazilians cucked out of the biggest protests we've ever had and nothing got changed, it is completely memoryholed now.

STOP BEING FAVELA MONKEYS, YOU HONKING IGLOONIGGERS.

Attached: 1641360438460.jpg (2143x5200, 3.35M)

You are talking about AIPAC, aren't you? lol, "conservatives" are so fucking useless

Keep on honking

Attached: 1644598531932m.jpg (944x1024, 80.68K)

Devon Stack really is the only person I agree with about anything political at this point. I've basically checked out mentally on politics in general, the game is rigged

What shit
They opened one lane the other day when the gov agreed to drop the mandates and well they did not
Anyway that is shit controlled history and this is actual and controlled by the people

>You are talking about AIPAC, aren't you? lol, "conservatives" are so fucking useless
Nah conservatice cirlces on twitter, facebook, gab, jordan petersons comment section, whatever

and thats why you are going to lose. you take the high road when dealing with snakes, vermin, and parasites...

>You want to make history
Tha fuck you think we're doing here?

Attached: 1613667276892.jpg (700x268, 23.48K)

lol, ok. you got me. I thought you were being serious. good bait

Him saying bad videos of police hitting people is going to mean anything is wrong, they won't be played in media and will be deleted from social media and the NPCs will support the cops and government anyway as the media will tell them to.

A good chuck of what Black Pilled is referring to was centered around desegregation and Vietnam. Two events that pissed off the democrats in the south and anti-war boomers worldwide. Everyone who wanted to fight against them back then did and look where we are now.
I get that many want to see dead traitors and zero restrictions, but I believe the no-participation route produces better results. We see it working with the jabs and vax passes. Every company that enforces them is still having trouble hiring people. Wages are also going up because of that.
Holding the line is 110% necessary, yes. But I seriously doubt we're getting a mass casualty event from the Nation Guard because some truckers decided to stop delivering shit. It's also an election year down here. Anyone who signs off on a deployment's gonna get cremated in more ways than one.

tl;dr - Expand your field of view before you sign up for another war

you are completely missing the point

*A good chunk...

get down there zoomer and show us how its done..... dont forget your gopro

Attached: zoomer0.jpg (931x1024, 80.05K)

None of that was ever going to happen in a movement that was backed by billionaires. And if you do plan to have a standoff and confrontation with the police/military it shouldnt just be for the cameras, if you're going to fight you fight to win not for some perceived optics that nobody cares about.