Aus/Pro Canberra Protest General

More than a million marching in ACT.
MSM silent.
Discuss the level of money and power
and where it comes from to blackout
the biggest protest march in Austraias history.

Attached: 1644630277399.jpg (1400x1400, 248.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

9news.com.au/national/mark-mcgowan-western-australia-premier-targeted-by-fresh-death-threat-office-forced-to-close/25471370-8658-4409-b5a0-d86a1e9a3e68
baka.com.au/national/police-shut-down-perth-restaurant-arrest-owner-over-alleged-vaccine-breach-20220208-p59upt.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck are you on about, the radio just told me its only 4000, clearly that is photoshopped

As much as I am happy to see this, it will not achieve anything. Look at Canada. There is no peaceful or political solution. The only answer is extreme violence upon those responsible and their families.

Attached: Anning_Shooter_HD_8_000000.png (888x673, 881.91K)

As naïve as it sounds, I'm hoping because an election is around the corner that this will have a bigger impact in the Australian political sphere.

Morrison has gone full retard in his re-election campaign. A large chunk of that crowd used to be his voter base, and instead he is running around washing hair and playing the fucking ukulele for Karl Stefanovic. I know these morons only listen to their shill polls and have zero ability to be in touch with the public, but the best thing he can do for his election chances right now is to just drop the fucking mandates/passports and be done with it. He probably won't, but here we are.

McGowan got a hand written death sentence & is shitting himself.

Go on YouTube
Search
Canberra
Canberra protest
Canberra convoy
Canberra freedom
Canberra truck
Canberra live
Filters on live
Nothing is happening

Attached: 1550735413058.gif (200x234, 2.85M)

Block the fucking key supply routes. Camping on the lawn in a bumfuck capital city is pointless.

Just came back. Was boring. No where near a million lol. 50k at the absolute highest

I voted for Fraser Anning last election time, will he be running again for anything this year? I haven't been keeping up with

In Canberra right now. Bored as fuck desu. Nothings happening. Fuck this I'm off home to play some Siege

faceberg /gazcamlive/videos/3125735041003155/

sauce

holy glow

Freedom is boring. The state that we empower knows best. Keep wearing your mask.

No, your best bets this election are the United Australia Party and Liberal Democrats.

Yeah was kind of gay just a bunch of boomers singing boomer rock anthems thinking theyre going to change the world living their hippy 60s fantasy. Very low energy

There wont be an election. Any election thats after May will not happen in any country.

>/gazcamlive/videos/3125735041003155/
onya cunt

You guys have to occupy the grounds like we are. Media is finally paying attention, although still horrendously one-sided.

G'day cunts
WORLDWIDE ANGLO-SPHERE UPRISING
VE VILL NOT EAT ZE BUGS
PUREBLOOD MARTYRDOM AWAITS

And One Nation

Pauline and (especially) Malcom Roberts have been spot on for the last two years.

Attached: AC0D5BD1-642D-4777-B2D7-4DB725997CD9.jpg (1080x1067, 169.88K)

No that could be internal internet censorship in Aus.
I have a feeling we're as bad if not worse than China now.

Search CIA.com, you will clearly see that all is normal citizen.

Good, he's been ruining the lives of families for months now with police enforcement and jail terms. I guess it's karma.

Why are kiwis like this? You deserve to be dragged naked through the mud and beaten.

sauce
now

9news.com.au/national/mark-mcgowan-western-australia-premier-targeted-by-fresh-death-threat-office-forced-to-close/25471370-8658-4409-b5a0-d86a1e9a3e68

But when you take this into account:
baka.com.au/national/police-shut-down-perth-restaurant-arrest-owner-over-alleged-vaccine-breach-20220208-p59upt.html

It's just tit for tat.
You threaten families unnecessarily, they'll threaten you back. They have no choice.