Does anyone still believe

That a war won’t happen? Why?

Attached: B6D92B37-6494-4ACA-92F2-A55B9A542141.jpg (1024x787, 155.76K)

Did she get fake tits

Nope, just became a porker.

US army disfunctional

Entire west not prepared
(the propaganda just launches (since beginning of 2022))

Situation just not fitting

But don't worry, we're getting to it day by day

Attached: 1539124418085.jpg (1000x983, 97.58K)

Porker. I love that word. Lmao

>sorry for men
I dont get it

LOL me too. Look at her fat belly sticking out. Oink oink.

hum im literally retarded instead of i.am I read lia, and dont even ask me about dylan.. anyways BOOBA AHOOBA

Attached: 1644388436262.jpg (300x250, 12.21K)

the Boog already started about a month ago. unless you mean Ukraine? hard to tell what's real on the news anymore, that's why. Putin is in a good position to invade. his enemies have a lot of political unrest.

Yea desu I am pretty concerned about military readiness

Most of the competent people have been forced out of the military and all thats left are 'politicans'

That was the case leading up to world war 2 as well, but once shit became real all the retards got forced out and competency returned so who knows

US intel always lies. If you were a little older you'd know that already.

Most likely thinks that calling out all the other guys for being horny men means he can convince her that he's "different" and therefore should get free sex.

Source, her name is mia something dont tell me she grew enormous tits.

Saddam hussein literally had WMD's , iran backs this claim saying that 200,000 iranians were gassed by saddam

Prove to me that this was wrong and didn't happen

don't care what you wrote, nice tits, gib @

It grew boobs properly.

I fucken hope and doubt equally
fuck kikes and niggers

>Saddam hussein literally had WMD's
lmao he had emtpy gas containers from 15 years prior, containers given to him by the Reagan.
>saying that 200,000 iranians were gassed
see above
>Prove to me that this was wrong
you just proved to me you're a zoomer. The "WMDs" were supposed to be nukes, not Ronnie's discount gas grenades. That's why nigger boy here went in front of the UN claiming Saddam had been buying yellowcake to enrich uranium. It's also why they used cartoons to claim Saddam was driving out labs in the desert.

Attached: Colin_Powell_anthrax_vial._5_Feb_2003_at_the_UN.jpg (410x285, 16.44K)

Based badonkers poster

just for you fags to have a laugh this is what I read "well they are certainly growing (her tits) I wonder how big they will get at this point >:,D sorry for men honestly". I need a fucking girlfriend asap.

Attached: 1643499313639.jpg (1024x1004, 177.25K)

War only happens elsewhere. Ours are the nations that will last forever.

Is it the angle or is her left one at least two cup sizes larger