Should white incels be allowed to reproduce?

They are spreading ugly bad genes and make the white race look weaker. If we want to white race to be strong in the future we can't have whites with weak genes diluting the gene pool.

Attached: incel (average :pol: user).jpg (512x512, 38.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZKiDqoUjiCI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is this person that's NOT me a incel? Can yall mfs rate "him" pls

Attached: 1643811539389.jpg (1440x2288, 332.34K)

If they are ABLE to reproduce, then by definition they are not incels

im happy you are petitioning for yourself son.

Attached: Dinner4OP.png (649x864, 905.37K)

>incels
>reproduce
mate...

They are allowed to repent

youtu.be/ZKiDqoUjiCI

Attached: Cleanse your soul, confess.jpg (720x823, 131.95K)

>Should white incels be allowed to reproduce?
yes, as much as possible
alternatively make everyone else stop reproducing and I'm fine with "white incels" stopping
tl;dr what a shit thread, kill yourself retard

If they gain power and force themselves on the weaker sex, sure. They fought and earned it.

Ugly females breeding en masse are the ones who are polluting the genepool and spreading ugliness. Ugly retarded women have 10 kids, while beautiful stacy has 1 or zero.

Man I would hate my face if I had pitch black eyes like this guy. So ugly.

In a normal society (You) wouldnt be incel. In fact even 20 years ago you would have been quite successful with women. You’re young as hell so you wouldnt know it, but unleashing social media has been THAT bad for the human species.

You dont look incel but I wouldnt be surrised if you are, sign of the times and all.

I knew a guy with pitch black eyes and you could never tell if he was looking at you or at something else. Very unnerving

Every man deserves a chance to be a father should he want to be one. The problem is that ugly men want hot women and refuse to go after ugly women. An average black or Asian woman would love a mediocre white man.

tell Asmongold to stop looking so sad

Attached: 1644502941906.jpg (600x600, 39.01K)

If you are ugly, mentally ill, or socially inept you should not be allowed to reproduce
Simple as

Looks fine.

Yes, arrange marriages between roasties/coalburners and incels to make the degenerate whores of future generations ugly and things will balance out.

Mike Enoch?

Only if >145 IQ

They rate hapas and Asians such as me so low. Doesn't stop me from trying.

he's cute though. just needs a decent hair cut

In an ideal society we would have cures for anti-social illnesses like anxiety, autism, etc that make people incels. We'd also have a society that values us as white men and doesn't scapegoat us for the world's problems. In addition, of course, to obvious things like cracking down on female hypergamy and reaffirming a patriarchal society (as is human nature).

Carry out the above and inceldom would vanish.

>implies that it is good to be social
lol that's pathetic normie bs