This is the only human thread on here

This is the only human thread on here.

The great Aryan awakening.

The symbol of our race and movement is the Yule (the six spoke wheel)

Here is more info.

Newest english translation of the oera linda book
oeralinda.nl/

The audio reading of the Aryan Scriptures
youtu.be/kdPjnVunTQw

Three videos dealing with a introduction to the Aryan Scriptures

youtu.be/rYT_WugMLoY

youtu.be/XujB_NhKTy4

youtu.be/gvt5jJnMruc

Here is a link dealing with our origin and evidence
aryanscriptures.wordpress.com/the-hymn-of-our-origin-chapter-1/

And a prayer for all Aryans
youtube.com/shorts/zElBN5p1yHI?feature=share

Wear the symbol proudly.

Attached: 1607217502132.jpg (478x294, 93.57K)

Hello FBI.

Is this Gaylord stuff? Be upfront. I won’t click without a QRD. Sum it up.

FBI pushes christian identity

Is it christian identity? Elohim city psyop? She seems to be pushing paganism.

Aryan isn't pagan nor is it abrahamism in any form.

Are you Aryan?

Freya is totally pagan. Aryans too we’re pagan. Do you into dictionaries?

Pagan is a made up word that has no bearing in understanding and logic.

You would know this if you were free

Kek.

You are beholden to jewish spells. You believe pagan is a real category

I don’t, you’re silly. Don’t strawman me.

If you dont believe to be real why use the word in the context you did?

Why don’t you just give the QRD on what you’re shilling. It’s getting tiresome.

This is the only way to achieve the 14 words and 88 precepts.

This the true authentic Aryan ethno Spirituality

What is? Giving your YouTube channel views? Doubt. You should learn how to get information across succinctly.

People will be baptized by fire accepting Freya and their race as the way to a better world.

From this group the Aryan ethnoreligion will form

From the Aryan ethnoreligion the Aryan nation state will be established

The post has all those things

So your click baiting. I’ll be sure to hassle you and defame you on the board for wasting my time.

Those arent my link those are other Aryans spreading the word of Freya

>Is this Gaylord stuff? Be upfront. I won’t click without a QRD. Sum it up.

if you are a white man, familiarising yourself with the Oera Linda will fan the flames that should already be burning in your breast.

if you are non-white, like 99.9% of Any Forums, you will at least discover some of your origin, which will be as a child of Finda or Lydia, though you might not be too happy with what you read. If you want to cast blame on anyone for the failings of your race you need look no further than the parasitic vermin currently stinking up the show.
Most of you appear to be collaborating with the kikes to destroy western civilisation.

this will be you downfall, as God is my witness.

>One of the earliest epigraphically attested reference to the word arya occurs in the 6th-century BC Behistun inscription, which describes itself as having been composed "in arya [language or script]"

>The well-respected English historian Sharon Turner (1768-1842) who wrote the monumental work “History of the Anglo-Saxons” and identified their origins south of the Caucasus Mountains, wrote "The migrating Scythians crossed the Araxes, passed out of Asia, and suddenly appeared in Europe in the sixth century B.C…The names Saxon, Scythian and Goth are used interchangeably."

> As they migrated across Europe they had became “scattered abroad”, “lost” and ‘hidden’ among the nations. Becoming known over time by new names including the Khumri, Sacae, Cimmerians, Scythians, Goths, Picts, Scots, Viking, Angles, Jutes, Celts, Saxons and Normans. All different names for the Israelites, linked together by the black Obelisk of Shalmaneser in Babylon, the Behistun Rock in Persia and other monuments, all confirmed by many historians including Herodotus, Pliny, Ptolemy, Josephus and Turner. An example of this link can be found on the Behistun Rock in Persia which lists in three different ancient languages

>In fact many historians record the arrival of millions of dispersed people who flooded into Eastern Europe from Asia Minor starting from the sixth century BC. They poured in through the Caucasus Mountain region and is the reason we are still called “Caucasians" to this day.

> What is truly fascinating is that as the House of Israel passed from history having been taken captive by the Assyrians in the seventh century BC and resettled in northern Persia south of the Caucasus Mountains, the Celts and Scythians (Saxons) suddenly burst into recorded history coming from the same direction the Israelites had been settled!

Attached: Darius_I_the_Great's_inscription.jpg (640x480, 142.11K)

You should take over from that other one. You know how to do it with pizzaz.