You can’t tell me it isn’t cruel and unusual for a white person to be placed in an American prison...

You can’t tell me it isn’t cruel and unusual for a white person to be placed in an American prison. It’s like throwing a human into a zoo and telling them to survive in the ape exhibit for the next 30 months.

Attached: DE7A09ED-2982-4323-88AF-AA56735E99BF.jpg (940x627, 134.74K)

No, I can't.

Simple solution; Don't do crime.
Problem?

I actually agree with you Mr. JIDF slidethread bot.
Justice based around time is retarded, literally a waste of time. You should be legally forced to be your victim's slave until restitution is reached, or, based on the severity of your crimes, be executed.

Everyone gets beat up in prison. No exceptions.

Either don't get caught or don't get taken alive.

Based. Don't be a nigger and you won't get jail-o'd

Obedience to the current world is a crime. A free people breaks rules harmlessly, one who stays in line under evil is part of the problem. There are no crimes that deserve that kind of punishment anyway except the most wicked

>problem?
how are niggers supposed to get TVs and Nike's then you bigot?

Don't ever go to prison. Next question.

You've almost figured it out.
Disproportionately packing the jails with blacks is a deterrent for all other races against crime. If you commit a crime you'll be around black people all day 24/7 for years

A blessing would be massive fires at every US prison and no survivors.

This and Checked

Start executing them

If nothing else why aren't we pushing for the technology we already need in order to survive as a species for things like lunar mining? One of the truly broken things about our society is that we have nowhere productive to send our non confirming members where they can go be themselves and productive somewhere not fucking here. Prison here is basically a complete waste of time and resources, but asteroid mining space prisons.

Attached: 1644290062697.jpg (1550x1988, 631.22K)

scared?
pussy

I went to prison for 6 months back in 2015. I came out with 30lb of extra muscle and a newfound hatred for niggers.

>Don't do crime.
Quite true. People are incarcerated for punishment. It is a punishment for committing crime.

how was the food?

The state food is really hit or miss. Most sane people would skip certain meals entirely. We had lots of food on commissary, though. You will eat eat eat and work out all day long while locked up, so naturally you'll get bigger.

You shouldn’t commit crimes™, but I hope you know that you’re advocating for Israel.

Attached: 27D85267-BBF1-4FC6-B2C5-5B6AD50F99D1.png (4000x3333, 280.28K)