Everything is fucked...

Everything is fucked. What will you do when Biden tries to draft you to fight Putin and install a pro-LGBT black Muslim as the leader of Russia?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-11 at 5.59.26 PM.png (2590x1274, 1.55M)

Brandon can try. I will side with Russia as fast a shart comes from the ass.

How exactly does one "side with Russia"?

Ask your fellow patriots

Attached: f34dbf30a4d3a7462b1ca5b219ba9400.png (848x886, 112.5K)

Renouncement and defection.

It’s not Russians bombarding me with Africans and queers in breakfast cereal commercials.

Attached: 864AAE24-D7DB-4979-A8A7-615A90A905D1.jpg (1146x1224, 1.03M)

go ahead train a fucking army that will turn its' power against you in the blink of an eye.

Nothing because don’t have a draft and won’t because noncompliance will be off the charts. They spent the past 14 years saying the country is indefensible racist shithole and they expect people raised on that to willingly be conscripted for it? get the fuck out of here

Do you think i vould become a conscientious objector if i openly stated that I support russia?

Just say you are pro-White.

Wut? You don't want to die for an election stealing
demented pedophile? Traitor

Colorblind, draft can't do shit to me

I don't support this. Traitor? YEP. FUCK YOU AMERIPIGS. Hope you cucks get what is coming to you.

Attached: 1644539043844.jpg (966x745, 108.13K)

Will women and trannies be drafted too? If so, then I'd happily tag along, if only for the craic.

holy kek. it's like the 3rd amendment but for invaders. Are Russian women hot? Do they want to have many children?

There is not a single western country worth fighting for. And the government has no one to blame but themselves.

Uke bitches way hotter 2bh

Legit people need to make it known that there will be lots of sabotage if they try starting WWIII over Ukraine.

checked
yeah my dick is too big for combat, sorry Uncle Sam

nah fuck that, anyone left in the army are vaxxed up TRUE zogbots willing to follow tranny generals, or spics and niggers, WWIII can't come quick enough...unfortunately not only does nothing ever happen but America fights wars with drones and shit now, so barely anyone will die.

Trannies and bipoc women should be drafted exclusively, it would be bigoted to not give them a chance to fight for globohomo i mean america.
White men have done enough fighting its time for them to check their privilege and take a step back and let the real heroes lead

you have to be retarded to miss my sarcasm...holy fuck

if u get drafted u should go get trained for F R E E then after that u should do whatever u want

FEAR FEAR FEAR FEAR FEAR, HOARD AMMO, IT'S OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This to be quite honest family

>imagine still visiting drudge report
lul