Friendly reminder that blacks have the highest rates of high self esteem, narcissistic traits...

Friendly reminder that blacks have the highest rates of high self esteem, narcissistic traits, and narcissistic personality disorder out of any other race

Attached: 1591997977847.png (657x450, 42.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0092656611000912
oatext.com/racial-implications-of-the-narcissistic-personality-inventory-reinterpreting-popular-depictions-of-narcissism-trends.php
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3558787/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no shit

sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0092656611000912

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-11 at 7.09.47 PM.png (1334x394, 93.87K)

Deep down I think a lot of them know they ain't shit. It's why they have to WE WUZ every old civilization.

Sometimes people think that black hubris ie we wuzzing, comes from an inferiority complex. I'm simply here to remind readers that that isn't the case

lol 2 seconds within each other. Maybe I have more faith in blacks to be self aware than you

That's not what the science says. They have consistently high self esteem, across many studies. It's likely neurobiological in origin and also goes some way to account for the total lack of achievement, in addition to low iq.

oatext.com/racial-implications-of-the-narcissistic-personality-inventory-reinterpreting-popular-depictions-of-narcissism-trends.php

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-11 at 7.13.46 PM.png (1578x796, 440.14K)

I don't believe they are self aware. I think they truly believe all their we wuzzing. And why strive to achieve the betterment of yourself, your people, or your environment, when you already believe you are perfect?

So where does the desire to we wuz come from? Maybe they're so full of themselves that they think great civilizations and inventions could only come from blacks?

>Maybe they're so full of themselves that they think great civilizations and inventions could only come from blacks?
Yes

then why do they have inferiority complex? Or this is why?

Because low IQ.

might want to check your facts there, mammy. hebes>blacks when it comes to narcissism

They don't have an inferiority complex

That too

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3558787/

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-11 at 7.19.00 PM.png (1408x146, 132.26K)

depends on their IQ, I would assume. The lower IQ ones definitely belive wewuzing and that white people want to steal their melanin. But the higher IQ ones do have inferiority complex

It's because black people have higher amounts of all hormones, not just Testosterone. They have higher dopamine boosts, which means they are happier. They also have higher cortisol loads, which means they get really stressed out, but that is usually countered by the high amounts of dopamine.
Basically, blacks are always on the extreme end of every emotion. They are either extremely angry, extremely stressed out, extremely sad, extremely happy (overjoyed). And the mood swings can happen over tiny things. That's why the average Negro can be happy, despite being in shitty situations. They can appreciate small things, because they are just built like this genetically. Human emotions come from hormones and the Negroes have higher loads of all hormonal types. They are very emotional and their mood can change quickly. This can be good or bad, depending on the situation. I guess having higher dopamine load can be good to avoid depression, but it also makes one less likely to take action to change a situation that would be considered depressive by a white person.
As Nat Turner said:
>"I had never known of a Negro who had killed himself; and in trying to explain this fact, I tended to believe that it was the Negro's will toward patience and forbearance in the knowledge of life ever-lasting, which swerved him away from the idea of self-destruction."
Nat has a point, but it's probably just the fact that black people naturally produce more dopamine and have more dopamine receptors in their brains.
schizos too:
>schizophrenics have both more dopamine available and more dopamine receptors.
though, in our society children who are too expressive or emotional are usually diagnosed with some type of mental problem, despite the fact that overt displays of emotion make up 95% of human communication. It's almost like they are trying to suppress human nature.
This also explains the fluoride in the water and the lead poisoning. It's not accidental.

Attached: nat-turner-quick-facts.jpg (1200x1200, 236.71K)

Read:
The "psychiatric disorders" are usually not real. Boys who have high amounts of testosterone (which should be common for human males) usually get diagnosed with ADHD for being too active, proactive and reactive (sometimes violently). That behavior would be normal in a normal human society.
The same goes people who have high dopamine. They can be diagnosed with narcissistic personality or borderline personality disorder, just because they have a high self-image and tend to have high amounts of confidence, even when it is unwarranted. They are also too social, sometimes.
Psychiatry is fake. Most psychiatric disorders are just excuses to sedate healthy humans who display a wide range of emotions. They want neutered cattle people who need to buy pharma pills just to feel anything at all.

Ignorance is bliss

work with a nigger for 5 minutes and will find out they are lazy, dumb and hostile

N

Attached: Awx4WZ.gif (320x132, 890.08K)

I

G

Sounds possible though
kikes might have them beat.

fuck you
spell that one out
bitch

Here comes the jew (the nit so distant relatives of niggers) trying to obfuscate his mental illness.

>It's likely neurobiological in origin and also goes some way to account for the total lack of achievement, in addition to low iq.

THIS - Negroes are like 200,000 years behind everyone else in evolutionary terms.

Buzzkill and Jackass arrived

Settle down princess

Attached: 150839548416760279.jpg (1019x1019, 172.44K)

why you look like that?

(((You))) know it comes from families of megalomaniac psychopaths from Africa crapping over everything since forever.

Blacks have the highest self esteem and East Asians have the lowest self esteem.

Everyone else falls somewhere in the middle. Whites fall more towards the Asian side. Latinos more towards black.