What if Russia returns Crimea to Ukraine?

Would that be enough to avert war?

Attached: crimea-world-map-f.jpg (900x506, 98.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montreux_Convention_Regarding_the_Regime_of_the_Straits
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Impossible

There won't be a war.

Crimea and the eastern part of ukraine are mostly ethnic russians.

You just might as well ask "What if USA returns México its territories?" Not gonna happen.

DIGITS SAY YOU'RE RIGHT

That would be the exact opposite of averting war.

also this and checked

Russia can suck my cut 9" white cock. I hate that poor shithole country so goddamned much.

wars drive economies
violence is the only way forward
accelerate and purge

Nothingburger confirmed

I don't know man. Remember those posts about the water situation? If that's still true Putin has absolutely no choice to do something

>americans in charge of understanding geopolitics

Yes. Also, maybe russia should comply to contracts made.

So then ethnically clease the Russians. Pay them off to move to Russia and away from Donbass and Crimea. Simple as.

Attached: FKsnCVUVgAI1OaO.jpg (1260x1260, 209.09K)

you're implying Ukraine is the one who wants war with Russia here, which is a pretty dumb thing to imply

We practically already have. 90% Mexican already.

you are delusional

go back to mexico you fat homo

>be Biden
>blather on about human rights and UN charters
>be Trump
>and so they gave me
>you know what they gave me valdimir?
>they gave me all these buttons
>and I can push them and it leaches missiles
>big great tremendous missiles
>anywhere in the world
>wherever I want
>whenever I want
>and the media says I’m u hinged and shouldn’t have that ability
>terrible people
>I’m not unhinged
>I don’t look unhinged do I valdimir?
I’ve sat in on meetings with ceos at multiple companies and when they intimidate people, it always goes like that.

You clearly don't understand who is in charge of the situation.

FUCK RUSSIA
FUCK BELARUS

Not one step backward.

Why would they do that?
What are you 10?

not your territories, beaner. you lost them after declaring war on the usa, getting btfo and the usa even paid you for them just because we're so nice

Russia needs Crimea because Istanbul is putting in a canal that could allow for legal passage of nato warships and submarines. If Ukraine joins Nato it is conceivable Ukraine could be given control of Nato warships and legally move them into the black sea through the straight (maybe?) in turkey and "legal Military exercises" could all of a sudden become a real attack against Russia and Moscow is very fucking close to Crimea all things considered.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montreux_Convention_Regarding_the_Regime_of_the_Straits

The canal circumvents the treaty since it is not a strait. Ukraine joining Nato also gives Nato land mass right next door.

Well its not that simple, they legitimately did rent the port for many more years to come.

they never had them to begin with, spain had land claims it had no dominion over, and the mexicans pretended to inherit these claims, there were no mexicans there, and the land was built up by another people

There isn’t going to be a war. Putin is making a point to Ukraine that the west will not do anything to defend them. Once the point is made, he’ll laugh about it, then Ukraine will join some new Eastern Coalition. Mark my words.