Black People

Prove to me that black people aren't specifically targeted by police because of their ethnicity.

Attached: image.jpg (512x512, 75.41K)

Prove to me that black people are specifically targeted by police because of their ethnicity.

fuck off kike

Attached: slide.png (1156x2031, 289.83K)

Attached: nigglets.webm (260x480, 2.93M)

obama isn't in jail

they are. because their ethnicity commits more crimes than others. they should be targeted.

Targeting criminal elements is hard work, I'm guessing racial profiling is among the most effective.

Prove to me that police don't target criminals.

>tfw chang calls out a shill.
I no longer know who is jewing who.

niggers are intrinsically violent and psychopathic sis

prove than black people aren't specifically targeted because of their crime rate

Attached: 1642049187474.jpg (297x445, 25.61K)

Blacks naturally have greater levels of testosterone, both in men and women: Multiple studies have confirmed that their race holds certain genes that are linked to higher testosterone production.

Blacks are naturally more aggressive because of this, and therefore cause more crime than any other race.

>Becuase they are naturally more violent/aggressive, they will always be committing more crimes and caught more.

BAM, point rpoven.

>black people
>people
?????

Keep darky down, that's there plan , it's been very effective blacks are now killing each other faster than Hitler. If the usa was a Baltic state the UN would be all over it shouting genocide but because their blacks know one gives a fuck. The irony is that the headquarters of the UN is in the USA LOL You couldn't make it up.

untrue. Blacks have, and will always be a savage race. Look at British blacks and how violent they are... lmao

Attached: 1644356760340.webm (480x360, 1.45M)

/thread

Nobody calls the cops on someone for being black,
there is always some sort of crime involved for which the black person will violently fight the cops and refuse to cooperate, even when caught red handed.
This is called “being a typical nigger” and is a normal part of their “ethnicity”. However, they aren’t targeted for that, (even though common sense dictates they should), they are target for their violent criminal behavior.

No they aren't and if they are good. Fuck them.

Prove to me niggers aren't criminals.

No they totally are and I am a white man living near Flint MI, I work IN Flint MI for the last 8 years. Born in this fuck hole. They sure are however, rightfully so. There entire being is to be bad and "fuck the police" Like. Its actually sad because clearly I empathize with these fuckos in life. Our auto industry has fucked us- the government has fucked do to the auto industry x/y. Im a "republican" was democrat..fucking fruit loops bullshit. Confidence is low here. The city was shitty 00-10 big time, got to be something for like 6 years really really actually visual changes here. TODAY. I eat lunch in the same parking lot as 8 years ago, Lived here further. The fucking walgreens AND rightaid are leaving. Save-alot also fucking gone. Even the god damn drug dealers seem to lost too much of the weed market to give a fuck at all now. NO body hardly walks anywhere, you just txt them and get some crazy shit and die. So I reflect as a "privileged" white man here in this empire. No, anyone can have what I have here. Sure, you cant act like a nigger. But that shouldn't ever have been a question. You act right, something something white.

Attached: 234098752304985723450967.jpg (1900x855, 262.21K)

Prove to me that black people don’t deserve to be targeted by the police because of their ethnicity

they specifically post this because they know you'll reply to it and bump it

>b-but muh fake image

You reap what you so, treat people badly and they will behave badly, do you really need this explaining , I take it we are all of adulthood? Then why are you so thick?

TOO ADD I forgot, this is I want to figure one of the poorest fucking places in this country. Even with the fact all the cops are black and such, they pull them in, not because they are black, but because we are poor.

Its based on money, in the past blacks where poor so they look to fit in this bullshit as a victim today but a victim of the past, THEY SHOULD be thankul they fall into a part B of America and be "poor" like me. VS a Part C.D.G...F? Fuck. Even being "poor" or part of the system is no fucking excuse.

yeah man Im drinking and smoking quit a bit since 5 now 7. give me a break in this fucking shit hole no jokes

they are and for good reason

I'm diamonds