Anons help

anons, I'm a lobsterman from Maine and were currently getting absolutely ass fucked with bullshit whale regulations that have no scientific proof. in 2030 the industry is going under and I'm blowing my head off with my 12 gague on my boat. unless i get drafted to Ukraine first. If youre ever bored and interested on seeing how bad of a witch hunt this shit is, look into it. Since were such a small community nobody gives a shit. Theyre preaching ropeless gear which costs 4000$ a trap and doesnt fucking work, making it logistically impossible to keep making a living. They shit out images like this and preach to the public that they are "working with the fishermen" no they aint, its a bald faced lie with propaganda backing it to turn the average disgusting american mutt against us in the name of "saving the whales"

Attached: NOAA Fucktard pic.png.png (700x467, 247.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Fs02KMtVoQs
rumble.com/vcjryf-ultimate-qproofs-volume-1.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you die because of a simple rope you’re either a whale or a tranny.

>I'm blowing my head off with my 12 gague on my boat.
At least take some of the demons with you user dont just go by yourself.
Also contact some big conservative youtubers and show them this they are usually always looking for video ideas.

Everything that can hurt the little guy will be done ao you break and sell to Fortune 500. Commies want a fascist economy: only multinational oligarchy answering to an all powerfull gov

Fellow Mainer here. How do we stop the state government from regulating this bs?

*requiring/mandating

if there's one thing that the left and right SHOULD agree on, it is that we are fucking destroying our oceans. I'll take some pointless oversight if it means we get even a fraction of aquatic life back.

this looks reasonable to me
why do fisherman want to jew out on traps and murder whales?

i don't even like seafood, fuck you guys.

Naval blockade

Marine honkening

Attached: 1641420384204.jpg (471x591, 44.85K)

they shut down the Dungeness fishery in California last year because too many retarded gray whales were getting caught in the ropes

Call your representative, call your senator, make everyone you know do it. Speak well and be respectful. Also like other user said contact you tubers with large followings, protest, get the news outlets to cover it. Don't go down with out a fight. Blockade a large dock maybe?

I live here. The whales don't actually get tangled in the trap lines user. It's a kike narrative.

Go with plant based lobster meat. Everybody wins.

Attached: 1E859576-0C19-4580-BA62-316D0CF17BE3.jpg (1024x683, 111.7K)

The goal is to put costs of doing business on every industry so prohibitive that only a few mega companies can afford to pay them and end up with artificially created monopolies of companies all owned by the same investment banking cartel

bump for maine lobsterman

Fuck the whales specifically. The entire ocean needs regulation to keep retards from overfishing and polluting it.

Absolutely this.

Watch literally any of the daily videos from this channel and try to tell me again that fishing isn't a blight on marine mammals youtu.be/Fs02KMtVoQs
You could make an argument that the fishing industry is more important than marine mammals, but acting like entanglement is a kike conspiracy is pure unadulterated coping by a man driven hysterical by a dying industry.

shut up, kike.

Destroy the bridge right next to bath naval works.
Clog the river with debris, closing route 1.
Assfuck the naval contracts
Starve portland to death
Pit manuever any car with Massachusetts plates.
Burn down stephen kings house
Publicly hang the LL Bean chink execs by ropes on the giant boot statue.
Use kittery trading post to outfit a militia checkpoint to inspect incoming traffic. Shoot any prius/tesla/subaru drivers on sight.

also, THAT'S IN FUCKING NAMIBIA, NIGGER

Learn to code. You could be inside on a computer instead of wasting your life on a boat

don't give up user. Patriots are in control.
We're watching a movie, and covid is the really shitty part and things are gonna get worse for about the next year and a half, then it will improve.
rumble.com/vcjryf-ultimate-qproofs-volume-1.html

Attached: Patriots or Deepstate.jpg (500x649, 136.26K)

This is the right idea, fuck with the naval shipyards.

Fpbp
Bump from a fellow Mainer
Fuck Janet Mills!

This. It is never actually about the environment with commies.
It's probably about forcing OP to sell out to Lobster Inc, a subsidiary of Blackrock, which will buy out OP for pennies on the printed dollar after the govt destroys him.

OP can then either learn to code, kill himself, or become a nigger and get free everything.

Maybe it's better to become a pirate.
Lot of rich, soft faggots out on those islands. Just saying.

I thought whales were supposed to be not retarded.

Also there's no way a ropeless lobster trap is 4k. I could make one myself with off the shelf parts for under $500 any day.

Canada has instituted the next phase of insurrection. Citizens are going to be doing blockades left and right.

Shits getting pretty based. Year of the chud rages on

Just get another job

Who gives a fuck about whales? Literally not my problem

Attached: 1643327535241.jpg (168x172, 11.7K)

> and I'm blowing my head off with my 12 gague on my boat.
Please do, whales are important, nature is, we're not.

yep, that is what faggots and whores do.

>people aren't natural
kek