What did Russia mean by this?

>The Anglo-Saxons need a war. At any cost. Provocations, disinformation, and threats are favorite methods of solving their own problems

Are anglo-saxons the real jews?

zerohedge.com/geopolitical/biden-tells-americans-ukraine-leave-now-things-could-go-crazy-quickly

Attached: GettyImages-963190040.jpg (1200x799, 81.9K)

>The Anglo-Saxons need a war
>Russia attacks Ukraine again
Whats with Putin?

Attached: Manlet1.gif (500x269, 1.93M)

It means that filthy anglos need to get their shit pushed in.

Attached: Churchill subhuman.jpg (3804x2300, 3.73M)

Russia hasn't attacked anyone.

He knows the financial system is failing and the real great reset will be another world war. He is positioning Russia not to get fucked by it.

Attached: 44E955A1-93FD-40F4-8E56-E45A05D1E9BA.jpg (783x1031, 426.61K)

Anglos haven’t actually ran Anglo countries in a long while. Unfortunately we get blamed by everyone including the Jews and Normans who have used the title of Anglo for the last 600 or so years

It means the anglo saxons truly are the wiggers of white pipo

The translator goofed and and put Algo-Saxons instead of Jewish Bankers

>Muh based Putin
He hates Whites

Attached: 1644614210863m.jpg (1024x635, 46.01K)

Fake and gay. No one cares about this slav nigger shit. Trucker convoy is what's important and they're trying to distract public perception from it.

He's a jew, in league with other jews. It's all theatrics at this point

Trucker convoy is just another retarded wedge issue for Sean Hannity to distract his audience with, like kneeling niggers. The economy is collapsing, civilization is crumbling and kikes are trying to start ww3.

>Accuse your enemies of things that you do
Same old commie tactic.

>The Anglo-Saxons need a war
Putin confirmed jew.

I dont care, just tell me where to invest my money so I can make money off this war.

No, he doesn't.
Furthermore, he actually makes a difference between enemy combatants and enemy civilians, unlike "le peaceful West", lol.
I'll only say one sentence: Saturation bombing civilian targets. -> Done by the West since WW2 until now.

And yes, I know. Putin and Bush both in Freemason robes. I saw pic related.
Still, Putin is infinitely better, as a talker, as a strategist, in simply everywhere.
How will Lolbama, Merkel, Maccaroni and fellow "Good Goys" compete?

Attached: Bush and Putin in Masonry attire 2.jpg (1024x591, 170.93K)

Based Putin calling out The Eternal Anglo

Attached: 14a.jpg (2289x1210, 209.49K)

>What did Russia mean by this?
>I love kikes, you love kikes, EVERYBODY LOVES KIKES! I'M THE BAD GUY, ANGLOS ARE THE BAD GUYS, THE KIKES ARE ALWAYS INNOCENT!

Attached: 15F25D5B-8F1D-49CE-910F-A2C08813E8FB.jpg (225x225, 11.35K)

>The Russian foreign ministry said in a tweet: "Disinformation circulated by @FCDOGovUK is yet another indication that it is the @NATO Members led by the Anglo-Saxon nations who are escalating tensions around Ukraine.

This will make them mad. They prefer to be called niggers.

Oil.