The PCR tests were also used to gather the entire genomic data of virtually every human, weren't they

the PCR tests were also used to gather the entire genomic data of virtually every human, weren't they

Attached: 38F11CD2-FDA2-415A-8A59-46241D96AF80.gif (247x247, 217.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-60346300
youtube.com/watch?v=AGshWFGbqPM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

or perhaps i should say
>were primarily used to gather the entire genomic data of virtually every human

The actual question isnt if but why.

It's not feasible to keep such a thing hidden.
It's a normalization of state-forced medical tests "for the greater good" though.
So what you are talking about might come in the future.
It will probably be sold under the guise of "benevolent state gives free early warning tests to detect genetic diseases"

if you combine it with the fact that all internet history for the past 20+ years being gathered, logged, and archived with all privacy tools being compromised by design, it has some large implications

all the pcr "test" does is amplify genetic material, so yes

>It's not feasible to keep such a thing hidden.
the fact that corona is literally the same as a common cold virus was kept pretty well hidden, though
this is the same thing

Never took the vaccine, never took a single test, didn't lose my university research job, didn't lose my savings or investments, didn't lose my private teaching business either. Fuck them all. I'm going back to Ottawa tomorrow.

If they had gene-based IDs, a cashless society and enough surveillance/control, then it would be very, very difficult to act against the state - even for black markets.
Maybe genetic-specific "control measures".

hey man if you don't like what a scientist is doing you can just, you know.

Attached: 1635900439520.jpg (680x653, 73.39K)

Lol imagine taking a pcr test like a fag.

>then it would be very, very difficult to act against the state

Attached: 1638316798680.jpg (1024x768, 170.97K)

That's what 23 & me is for.

But the PCR test never actually used real Covid when developing it.

Ayys are holding TPTB at phaserpoint and forcing them to do this for their own research. If they didnt comply or if they let all of us know about the ayyys then they’d just zap the entire planet out of the solar system

(((They))) had to do it this way because the ayyys demonstrated their powers by zapping another far off planet and this is what the James Webb telescope was launched for, to see the demonstration.

Just get it bros, that’s what they mean behemoth they say “mine doesn’t work if you don’t get yours”

Attached: 5E959399-E0FE-4157-80BD-E8876F7F07A0.gif (696x478, 1.51M)

When* not behemoth… fucking phoneposting

>kept pretty well hidden
The information is out there. i.e. The control was not 100%.
The PCR-tests are used to create some gene database with everyone in it, would require literally millions of medical professionals and assistants to do all the necessary steps to input the data into the database AND stay silent about it.
And every such operation would have to be 100% safe from dataleaks. AND it would require 100% loyalty and secrecy by all involved officials (even on local level).
Not feasible.

Macron just confirmed it
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-60346300

you're a german flag and your kind are known for ultimate cuckoldry to rules that are given by your bullshitter leaders, so what you are saying is just a reflection of that.
all the genomic data has been harvested

lol

Attached: 1640984409446.jpg (400x466, 39.85K)

>tfw when never took a PCR test but only normal ones

Attached: 1635783487458.gif (244x248, 113.56K)

The most effective tool of the state against dissidents is bureaucracy.
If you were an enemy of such a state, they could grind you down with fines and regulations and the months and years you'll waste in legal battles and the grinding gears of getting the right papers.
Nobody will start a revolution over getting fined a few times, when some regulator acted on "complains".
But it's horrifyingly demoralizing nonetheless.

Look, buddy, when you can't make a single argument and refer to Hollywood-based adhoms, then you know yourself that you don't have a point.
So why keep going?
If you think I'm wrong, present an argument. Not this Vaush-level bs.

youtube.com/watch?v=AGshWFGbqPM

>they'll get you in months and years
meanwhile, any random fuck can walk two blocks and make an immediate change

Attached: 1642024480148.jpg (630x478, 52.47K)

Oh yes this fallacy... example A
>Manhattan project
Stfu with muh too many people involved to be not known. You obviously never signed NDAs. You are the same type of faggot that's in denial of weather weapons or frequency weapons. When all the patients and tech is out there.

>PCR is a random number generator

Attached: 1644272634507.jpg (688x776, 61.79K)

No shit, you can't "test" for a "virus" that has never existed. Also the "Mask" bullshit was to train their A.I surveillance program to identify people even if their faces are covered. Some user told me about it and it has a name but, I forget what it is atm.

Nah, that's how they gave you dipshits the nanobots.

do you really wanna know? The chimeric virus was designed to attack certain part of the population and make other more easily controllable. They didn't want the " washed out hybrids" here because their consciousness is more evolved. It's one of the main reason they attacked so hard places like north of Spain and Italy where there is more concentration of RH - people while making the Ashkenazi jews inmune.

Never tested, never jabbed. Feels good man.

>implying I took their retarded test
Them jews ain't getting my DNA

>Just get it bros
No. Better that this entire prison planet be reduced to ashes than my pure human blood be tainted with vaxx juice.
t. Not livestock.

Attached: Revelation Memetic Decode 27 Jesus Christ gives anons victory over the beast.jpg (1076x1125, 835.23K)

>even for black markets
I set up my refrigerator box mobile gloryhole station. Profit.

Yes. Shame on you if you took one.

No. Billions did not take any of those tests.

why do you think that?

you fags are literally on the same level as the gangstalker schizos. what the fuck do you think they do at your test stations? collect ur data? no they fucking throw that shit in the garbage. don't you think ANYONE of the thousands upon thousands of nurses and doctors would have said something if that was the case? this trash is making pol a dumber, worse place. sage.

Yep I knew it was a bioweapon from the start and said to everyone, never test never jab. Not that anyone listened. Not only can they steal your DNA, but the swab can innoculate

seek help and get off pol

like?

>Manhattan project
130k people worked on the Manhattan project, which was contained on a handful of sites with intensively background-checked personnel. This was during a unifying event (WW2) and a very cohesive culture.
What OP is suggesting is millions of people, worldwide that could not have gotten a background-check. Also the culture is much, much different.
Also WW2-era tech would have required super-special gadgets to extract information and share it. Right now everyone is running around with smartphones that can take pictures and record audio.
So wtf is your stupid comparison?

>denial of weather weapons or frequency weapons. When all the patients and tech is out there.
Weather modification exists, even in militarized form. That's publicly known since at least Vietnam.
So what are you even talking about?
HAARP?
There is literally no evidence that HAARP was used for that.

Where you saying this early Jan/2020? I remember seeing a few of you calling it hoax despite the /cvg/ faggotry. If you were one of them, I listened user.

Thanks bro