I just had Corona, shivering, around 39-40 degrees fever for one day and less breathing capacity...

I just had Corona, shivering, around 39-40 degrees fever for one day and less breathing capacity, this meant I needed to breathe more, especially through the mouth, and normally I never do it, because I'm a breath teacher
it felt weird, but only was bad one day, now third day everything fine despite a throat infection now
I see now why some people die from it, fat, mouth breathers will have a hard time with it if they can't get rid of it in few days, what's the lesson? This whole pandemic is a joke, get th people a weight watchers book instead of a mask and we would be better off

Attached: 1639479553567m.jpg (871x1024, 96.3K)

nigger what is a breath teacher

Checked.

Yup, it's all about covid and the vaccine, not about obesity or lack of vit d or denying people cheap treatments that are effective if given early.

That's what I was going to ask

Sauce????

>39-40 degrees
damn nigga you cold

Maybe you’re just fat, Otto?

The VAX weakens your immune system. Not my problem.

Who asked?

Hey we're not all naturals like you mr, some of us had to take a course.

I could never have enough thumbs to put in her butthole.

>shivering, around 39-40 degrees
This isn't even realistic. Lowest temperature ever measures was 94 degrees. Sage

God I wish my arse were that PHAT

I had corona like 7 months ago. Couldn't breathe for hours and I almost died. It's still fake and gay flu. I will never take that injection.

Attached: Whore-babylon-luther-bible-1534.jpg (960x695, 248.12K)

2 MORE WEEKS

I was confused about that in Hans’ post too

There are so many different breathing techniques to learn. Free divers have their own, yogis, wim hof, tantric or tao.
Mouth breathing is bad as fuck. Just watch yourself if you ever do it. Train to breathe with the nose only, tape your mouth in the night during sleep if necessary to learn too (no joke)

is this Wim Hof or what?
Genuinely interested as I'm a fat bastard.

Gr8 b8 m8

>39-40 degrees
you dead, homie

>I just had Corona, shivering, around 39-40 degrees fever
First time I got covid was like that, weirdest thing was the constant sweating. I was freezing cold, and sweating non stop for four days. Then it was fine.

Second time, I had a slightly sore throat for ten days.

Am I the only guy in 2022 who prefers women with smaller, dainty bums?

Nah im out here suffering along with you bro

Sorry to hear you got sick but what I really want to know is how do you put up with a permanent wedgie like that?

Attached: wedgie.jpg (500x413, 141K)

>eat like shit over the holidays
>gain ten lbs
>get covid on Christmas eve
>mildly shitty for a week, fever and loss of appetite
>lose ten lbs
7/10 cutting plan, would recommend

Attached: 1643226191404.gif (298x320, 788.8K)

no, that face though, damn.

That ass is built to smother white faces

> 39-40 degrees
thats pretty cold.

Excellent bait, for a minute there i thought he was measuring scovile units too, user.

What do if I have allergies year round that make it hard to breathe thru my nose?

I agree. I prefer a slightly smaller ass with a good shape, like a female gymnast's ass.

The big ass trend is just the further niggerification of culture.