This CIA gives you the heart attack gun with ice bullets you have to kill one person in the world to cause the most...

this CIA gives you the heart attack gun with ice bullets you have to kill one person in the world to cause the most chaos possible if you fail to choose the right target the gun will also shoot you
who do you choose

Attached: gun.jpg (1200x628, 132.55K)

i would give it away

I would give it to the head of Mossad

i kill myself

they would tell you to go do your job pussy

Heart Attack gun is fake Cold War bullshit meant to make the Soviets feel technologically inferi—

I would throw it into lava after watching the new LOTR and smirk

Most chaos with a heart attack gun?
Maybe Putin. Replacing Biden is already lined up just by virtue of him being basically dead already. The CPC is extremely stable and would just choose a new leader so Xi is out. All the billionaires that have secretive ties are already on their 5th heart and probably have a spare in their fridge ready to go.
All the uncool billionaires and celebs don't matter.

Most chaos with one device would be a mining charge in the three gorges dam btw.

>not using cloud seeding to make it rain nonstop over topping the dam

its the best way

I shoot the sun.
That way every fucker in the solar system dies

why are they giving such an important operation to me? I'm not even trained in any of that shit

For me it's Barack Hussein Obama.

I’m a dead man anyway. I refuse to do anything for CIA and kill my handler then myself.

I wish I had a bullet big enough to kill the fucking sun

Attached: butt.png (131x134, 12.41K)

They'd just release as much water as necessary to keep it stable. You'd need to cloud seed the entire region upstream which might take multiple planes (one device rule) to do time effectively.
Easier to just wait until it's at high capacity in a rainy season and bust it, or one upstream from it but the few that are aren't as big.

some bigwig in india/pakistan to kick off their blood feud war

This clown, Alex Soros, a young Rockefeller, a young Payseur or a young Rothschild. Always go for the up and comers.

Attached: EzraCohen.jpg (201x251, 8.46K)

Just throw water at it until it stops shining

ol kimmy boy so his sister can take over

Attached: Screenshot_20220211-153947_Bromite.jpg (1440x2766, 807.13K)

I am laughing here - there are handlers for a lot of famous people monitoring this board, and their masters are disappointed we don't think they are important enough to kill even if we had the chance.

will never happen kimmy has like 20 clones already made

George floyd

I shoot some fag with a better gun and kill as many as I like.

Warwick Davis. Butterfly effect.

I'd shoot the op.

That chick with Down's Syndrome that does the global warming shtick.

HONK HONKHONK HONKHONK HONKHONK HONKHONK HONKHONK HONKHONK HONKHONK HONKHONK HONKHONK HONKHONK HONKHONK HONKHONK HONKHONK HONKHONK HONKHONK HONKHONK HONKHONK HONKHONK HONKHONK HONKHONK HONKHONK HONKHONK HONKHONK HONKHONK HONKHONK HONKHONK HONKHONK HONKHONK HONKHONK HONKHONK HONKHONK HONKHONK HONKHONK HONKHONK HONKHONK HONKHONK HONKHONK HONKHONK HONKHONK HONKHONK HONK