THIS CANT BE HAPPENING, IM IN CHARGE HERE

>THIS CANT BE HAPPENING, IM IN CHARGE HERE

Attached: Justin-Trudeau-crying-1100875.jpg (590x510, 32.66K)

Kek, what a faggot

He really doubled down when he called all the Truckers Terrorists.

Funny, they said the same thing about you.

I can’t wait for kek to smile on us.

Attached: AFEA7125-15C8-4940-AA33-109F888344A5.jpg (980x1024, 61.9K)

Trudeau is just the front-man though I don't think he knows anything. If we don't bring the Bolsheveks to justice who are causing him to say what he's saying, then it's just a game of swap the goyim bobblehead. Can do this all day forever.

The people who need to be brought under the light of Justice are everyone within 1 and 2 layers of political power around him.

Do you feel in charge?

BIDEN ASKES TRUDEAU TO IMPLEMENT MARTIAL LAW

Attached: 1644621321561.jpg (1160x1600, 1.39M)

Not gonna lie, former convoy supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trudeau shit himself. But in all seriousness these truckers can't be allowed to terrorize society.

It's going to happen.

Attached: 1644098730123.webm (1920x1080, 1.7M)

My brother is like this unironically

I'M NECESSARY EVIL

Injunction goes into effect in less than an hour and truckers at the bridge get btfo by police.

Are you saying CSIS should waterboard him for info?

I don't understand how any canadian can be against the convoy

Even if the truckers get an agreement, I suspect they'll be some kind of betrayal. "Now that you went home, we just need to poll all truckers to make sure this is what they want"

How many hours? 2 more hours?

>tick tock

Attached: trudeau falls and dies 2.png (1884x2734, 1.69M)

More like police back down and cant do anything

I hope the economy collapses and we have military in the streets. This past 2 years of pandemic is such a massive disappointment. I want a real happening and a real virus.

This,

I don't listen to racists who have worn blackface.

exactly, we must go after the real power in the shadows.. Truduae is nothing more then an actor that says and does as he is told. Just like our US president.

This. He steps down and he’s replaced by Chrystia Freeland who is even more rabid a Globohomo knob polisher and WEF (((Young World Leaders))) alumnus.

Nope. This can only end with definitive removal of the (((guilty))) parties from government and all authority. Byzantium
Style.

Attached: A383A962-CD77-46AA-8FF6-A3F5D819E564.jpg (312x210, 12.15K)

Digits confirmed hard times activated

Attached: 1538787674428.png (600x450, 332.07K)

Checked.
No need for waterboarding, just keep him in Solitary confinement and after 2 weeks of not eating, maybe he wants to divulge who is behind the insurgency to which he is the tip of that spear.

You won't get this though unless the deep swamp wants it. Right now they just want him to soak up all the blame for the Jewish Communsts tearing down freedom in the first world and then resumeing their attacks first thing next month after Trudeau is replace by someone strong-minded who is even worse. Someone telling you you have no freedoms, period, and if you have a problem with that, you can all get disappeared. Just like they did in Russia.