How draftable are we for War?

How many of us will be logistically draftable if Ukraine gets fucked over?

Even if some of us DON'T have ailments, we will certaintly rebel. I would for sure

What do you think?

Berlusconi pic once again UNRELATED

Attached: Ihavenoproblemswithberlusconiijustwantedarandomimage.jpg (300x404, 13.45K)

the military is incapable of dealing with any kind of draft, lmao

Only a fool would join our military. I'd chose prison first.

most of us here could probably qualify for some mental illness.

I’d fight as long as I dont have to get the covid vax

not draftable at all
you see i got aids from the ole vaxxaroonie
sorry sir best of luck with your war
>shows forged vax docs

Lmao id welcome the Russians

draft wont happen, biden already said that the US won't defend Ukraine.

I'm perfectly healthy and in decent physical condition. The younger, more patriotic version of me would've had no problem getting drafted but I've become disenfranchised with our government over many years now that I will no longer risk my life for it.

>How many of us will be logistically draftable if Ukraine gets fucked over?
I'm fifty years old, so I'm guessing they won't call me. The irony is, I am probably at a point in my life right now where I'd make a better soldier than most soldier-age people would.

You must be stupid.. you are aware there's nuclear biological and chemical departments in the military?
What do you think their job is? What do you think your job will be as someone who might encounter these weapons, diseases and substances on the battle field?

You think they'll just let soldiers just run out there and suck all of that shit in? Do you also know that these flimsy paper masks you don't want to wear as a civilian don't hold a candle to the ones issued when you're a soldier, full face nbc masks you strap around your entire head. Would you not want to wear that either? You worry about covid vaccines, what about the other vaccines for the countless other bioweapons out there?

Oh you didn't know about those shots did you? You rednecks sound like a broken record, that one vaccine is all you know and think about. Meanwhile all kinds of shit could be happening around you but you won't see it. You're focused on the "vaxx". Only that, not even the virus itself worries you, you forgot it exists because you're so consumed with one thing.

not my problem

I hate to break it to you but you have to get like 50 other jabs including Anthrax if you join the army

don't care just not going (to war)
haha i know but i have no interest in the conflict
find someone else

just don't go. drafting won't work these days

Biden purges the right wing from military. Trannies, Faggots and Feminists get slaughtered. War in Ukraine would unironically Make America Great Again. Let's Go to War, Brandon!

I’m too old and obese, enjoy dying for ZOG zoomers

>draft
Itll never happen in the west, ever again.
Police state maybe, but drafting for war no.

Attached: apologize-jesse-jackson.gif (498x280, 3.96M)

I will not fight for israeli bankers interests in ukraine

Attached: ukrain jews and shabot goy.jpg (960x692, 113.16K)

i walk around with a machete at night tacked insinde my pants , i will never fight a war that isn´t threatening my own family or neighbours.
not my problem , gay away.

ikr a cohesive society is a requirement and they fucked that up, good luck

>just don't go. drafting won't work these days

Sure it will. It will just have to be limited to white cishetro males. For equity.

All they're doing is living in their parent's basement playing games anyhow. We'll just put them in UAV trailers to designate hellfire targets.

Why would you rebel? You will probably meet a nice Ukrainian waifu and be welcomed with open arms

Italy will not enter in any war.
That's it. We win in any scenario.

Remember all those people who burned down cities for 2 years straight, collected crypto and internet bux from questionable crypto payments, and are generally towing the line of domestic terrorism in the name of "progressivism"?

They can choose prison or they can choose to man up and serve their country

>How many of us will be logistically draftable if Ukraine gets fucked over?
I'm not taking the vaccine so I'll never be eligible for the draft.

Attached: 1644601557173.jpg (460x597, 59.37K)

i invest in XRP will uncle sam do anything towards me??

Attached: 1634961016336.png (680x680, 243.81K)

If you do that, someone will target you 75 years from now out of spite like Switzerland is being targeted. Theyll say things like Italy is a meme country that doesn't exist and who gives a shit about spaghettiniggers a thousand miles away. People will fantasize about liberating italian women and 5 gorillion italian waifu refugees. Think before you act, user.

I lost respect for our troops over the years. I won't risk my life for this piece of shit country. If you draft me, the first gun I get that's loaded will be used to eliminate my superior officer.

That's right, FBI, label me undraftable cuz it ain't happenin

couples years in jail with other draft dodgers would be kind of fun. better than getting blown to pieces in a eastern european death trap

no one is getting drafted unless it somehow devolves into a world war 1 meat grinder