It's actually over

We will be in a war with Russia before the end of the week.

Attached: 1644604813320.png (600x441, 139.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HZImvOzRJLA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good. The arabs were always right, this place really is the great Satan. I'm sorry for the role I played in making it so, however small.

Attached: education.png (500x779, 163.83K)

I READ ABOUT THE WORLD WOR III ON MY TWATTER

Attached: 1632370765251.jpg (960x1440, 283.53K)

Kek. Don't care. Won't life a finger to help the federal government under ANY circumstance.

I would rather be killed by aliens than let Nancy Pelosi keep running this nation into the ground.

Look at muh worl wor thread, guys ;)

whats the deal with this "leave the country" meme? why start a war with any nation in which you have citizens residing? thats like lighting your house on fire and then urging your kids to get out

holy shit that thing fuels my nightmares

They just want to cover the vaccine fuckup. All a theatre. Misdirection of attention.

Is Miles still in Ukraine?

weird part is he wasn't even trying to make a onions face. he was just showing how large his mouth is because he's a professional hot dog eater or some shit, I don't remember

THE FINAL WAR IS HERE
youtube.com/watch?v=HZImvOzRJLA

Attached: i tried to warn you.jpg (634x478, 43.51K)

we used to have 30 year war.
now we have 2 more week war.

Attached: ukraine war.jpg (1600x1067, 219.58K)

Don't stare too long in the abyss.

>he's a professional hot dog eater
As if that's better.

Attached: 1616212977936.jpg (620x492, 98.53K)

So you think it's better to just surrender and allow your citizens to live in occupied territory? Are you French by any chance?

A 1 meter thick layer of water spawned on top of my province

>he's a professional hot dog eater

My culture :)

There was no vaccine fuckup. The vaccines go hand in hand with this coming war as part of the mass depopulation program.

nobody cares about russia except you faggots at gchq trying to distract away from your failed digital id conditioning. if you don't fuck off and leave us alone you are all going to die.

He is indeed. The mad bastard.

Send me to Ukraine give me a gun I''ll be a Russian hero.
Children will sing son gs about me Russian theaters will tell my story.
I'll get my own statue in Moscow.

You know it's going to happen because that fucking comedian Zelenskyy isn't downplaying these warnings from the West anymore.

Biden administration says russia will attack

okay kill yourself colonel tranny

>vaccines
>mass depop
Yeah, no, never happened and never will due to the inefficiency. World wars are always the best tool for depop.

>MSM shilling war nonstop on TV
>bots shilling war nonstop on social media
>kikes shilling war nonstop on Any Forums
You know what isnt going to happen, bros? War.
Keep your eyes on the prize, truckers shutting down the Canadian government and headed to DC next? Protesting of government overreach and medical mandates? This is the real story. They dont want you to see that, and they certainly dont want you to participate in it. Do you know why, user? That's right. The Day of the Rope fast approaches and the rooster is getting antsy on the roost.

Cope more vaxtard. You're gonna be going down like flies during the war and it'll be put down to some new bioweapon or satellite energy shit.

Moment your GPS starts acting up weird you'll know for sure.