How do we stop the brain drain of leftists from the US to Europe?

How do we stop the brain drain of leftists from the US to Europe?

Attached: American leftists leaving for Europe.png (1474x942, 247.96K)

Hang them?

go back

Fuck off, we're full. We have more than enough Antifa NEETs already

Heh. I honestly don't care about his ideology but if he is hardworking he can come here. We have cheap schools for foreigners but I bet he is one of those people that use tax money and then just dodge taxes when they become wealthy. If so, he should go somewhere else

>farther leftist
A si zih da hočeš tazga človeka pri nas?

Airforce?
we don't want those clowns here either
kanker op we zitten vol

>because of it's cost
LOL. mutts pay 20k euro a year to study in Ireland

These people don’t seem to realize that any other developed country doesn’t want them. It’s hard as shit to immigrate; you need to be working in a “skilled occupation,” be rich or have family over there. It’s cute, really.
>t. someone that almost moved abroad for work

No refunds, they should live in the nation they voted for

stfu

Attached: 9a5.png (307x244, 35.27K)

Typical leftists. Create the issues then flee.
They did the same with California. They ruined the state, but they are wealthy so they leave and leave others to deal with the mess they've created.

Attached: 481950EE-FC72-4F8F-8D1C-57BA772394D0.png (958x800, 1.35M)

This is a psyop. It was not written by a native speaker.

>farther leftist
>I'd very much like
>physicality
>anyway
>go to
>go there

>be mutt leftist
>support every anti white measure coming from the left
>want to flee to a white country

These people will never be able to see themselves accurately will they?

Attached: 1636992137559.jpg (641x527, 40.04K)

Literally as a dude who has lived in Norway, he is fucking insane. I watched the ONE women in the town of 80k people who had a mixed race kid WITH an actual present black husband get openly shunned in public every fucking day because she road the same bus I did to work.

t. Slavoj

I dunno, user. I’m starting to think this is a myth. We’ve all heard it, but is there any proof? I mean if you’re 40 years old you probably graduated high school around 2000. By the time you were old enough to buy a house the state was well on its way down the toilet. So you finally figure out a way to move to another state because you were born into a nightmare and everyone accuses you of being a carpetbagger.

Attached: 20237149-3223-4EB3-B6DE-AFCD0E3BFD3A.jpg (1200x751, 153.4K)

>This is a psyop. It was not written by a native speaker.
It was written by the average leftist.

But they still were indoctrinated with the hyper leftist cuckshit and SJW cultist brainwashing and only a tiny few can deal with the cognitive dissonance. A majority of people only follow the programming they received and never ask why.

I popped into that thread, and they use the word "people" a lot. I don't think it means what they think it means.