Redpill me on Romania

Fellow Romanian's perspective are very much appreciated but foreigners whom had visited, interacted with Romanians or do have information on Romania are welcomed to participate!
Please keep the conversation in English as much as possible.

>muh gypsy, muh whores, muh designated shitting streets, SRI shills, PNL/USR shills, Hungarians / Romanians or whom ever else wanting to start flame wars need to stay out of the thread

I always see you guys talking shit about Romania because of WW1 and WW2 but how much do you know about Romanian's history from that period? Lets see if we can learn something new today!

For instance I wanna know from the Hungarians if they ever heard information about them wanting to stir shit up in the Hungarian communities within Romania during the "revolution" or the early days of our new "democratic" regime?
I heard that they did but nothing much came out of it.

Attached: f.jpg (5000x2639, 450.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

www-g4media-ro.translate.goog/exclusiv-cum-a-fost-dat-afara-george-simion-din-adunarea-suveranistilor-de-la-madrid-liderul-aur-acuzat-ca-a-mintit-cand-a-sustinut-ca-reprezinta-romania-la-summit-impreuna-cu-pntcd-partidu.html?_x_tr_sl=ro&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=de&_x_tr_pto=wapp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shit country

Before talking about the past lets talk a bit about the present. I will do a TLDR of the parties and some people in power, correct me if I am wrong.

>PSD
Social Democratic Party, old guard, strong SRI/Securitate presence but it seems like it didn't took over the party, didn't shill for vaccination
>Leader: Marcel Ciolacu
Bootlicker for the past leaders of PSD till he got the chance to get the position for himself, alleged revolutionary from a town/city where nothing really happened during our revolution, most like he is a revolutionary only in papers but got said papers trough bribes/relations.

>PNL
National Liberal Party, old guard, strong SRI/Securitate presence, "they" might have taken control of the party, shilled hard for vaccination
>Leader: Florin Catu
The guys is an asset of CIA/SRI/Securitate in my mind. Failed an exam that would stop one from following higher education during the Communist regime but somehow he did anyway ( Securitate intervention? ). Attended an uni(CIA recruited from said uni during the period in which he attended) in the USA after meeting some guy( "student" supposedly ) that was having a trip in Romania. Everything he says about how he made money to pay for uni doesn't add up. Got a cushy job in the NZ banking system despite having problem with the law in the USA. Meteoric rise to power, was one of our PM during the Pandemic.

>USR
Save Romania Union, new kids on the block, started as a grass root movement following massive protest that were shilled by the press SRI and Securitate control, it was taken over by SRI and Securitate later on, shilled hard for vaccination
>Leader: Catalin Drula
SRI/Securitate connections trough his father. Is a millionaire now ( it happened recently ) after he invested 20.000 dollars in the stock of a meme drone company. Interim president because the Leader ( Dacian Ciolos ) of the party resigned as another faction was blocking him inside the party. Ciolos is the nephew of a General of Securitate nicknamed Vulpea, his real name is Virgil Ardelean.

>AUR
Alliance for the Union of Romanians, newest kids on the block, as grassroots as it can get, the party got 9% out of nowhere in the latest elections, small SRI/Securitate presence if there is any at all, against vaccination.
>Leader : George Simion
Literary who, tried to enter other parties before makings his own but he was rejected, long record of activism for the union of Romanians, kinda dumb but is willing to put in the work
>le based black man

BUMP

>roma-nia
joke, a bad joke

"Mr. Simion was not invited to the Madrid summit. The information is correct that he was taken out by the police because he was not invited. He did not receive any invitations. We are not at all happy with this situation. It is also not true that he signed the joint statement unless he hid somewhere. We are shocked by this information. This is the first time such a thing has happened in our political history , "Alonso de Mendoza, a spokesman for the European Parliament's VOX delegation, told G4Media.ro. He also stated that VOX is not participating in the AUR event, which is to be organized in February.

According to some G4Media.ro sources, George Simion allegedly managed to enter the hotel where the summit was organized, claiming to be the secretary of the PNTCD representative. Spanish organizers have announced that no one named Simion has been invited, so law enforcement has kicked him out of the Sovereignty Conference, as confirmed by representatives of VOX, one of the organizers.

The president of PNTCD, Aurelian Pavelescu, confirmed for G4Media.ro that " it was questioned whether or not George Simion is in our delegation ". Pavelescu claims that Simion did not enter the conference with him and that he does not know how this happened, because the AUR co-president was not on the PNTCD list sent in advance to the organizers. "

www-g4media-ro.translate.goog/exclusiv-cum-a-fost-dat-afara-george-simion-din-adunarea-suveranistilor-de-la-madrid-liderul-aur-acuzat-ca-a-mintit-cand-a-sustinut-ca-reprezinta-romania-la-summit-impreuna-cu-pntcd-partidu.html?_x_tr_sl=ro&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=de&_x_tr_pto=wapp

Attached: shamenation.jpg (1396x1047, 388.56K)

Acum listeaza si toti jidanii si masoni si ai nota 10 se la mine.

Sugi pula oagare. Sa iau CIA, SRI si Mossad in pula.

If it wasnt for my romanian bros in 90s, i couldnt built 500 square meter house for 20000 original german money

>small SRI/Securitate presence if there is any at all,
kek lma0 at u senpai

Lmao Romania was poor af then I remember it well. Well done Srbvic bro.

Ia zi niste securisti din AUR. Hard mode, fara georgescu care e cu capitanu de I a priori e bazat.

And what are you trying to by by posting this?
Our media tried to turn this story in to he is to toxic for the le " extreme right wing" parties in EU ... .
Shouldn't that be a good thing in your books mr "Deus Vult"?
Bad meme bwt.

Sri face memes cu comisie de 40 de oameni.

As far as I am aware, they don't glow as hard as in the other parties. I am just an average Joe, I don't know every small fry name only the bigger ones.

they are literally lighting up a small town

>small fry
small fly
>Bad meme bwt.
Bad meme btw.

>foreigners whom had visited, interacted with Romanians
we Italians are among the leading experts then, you have no in between, either good honest people or the scum of the earth that needs to be burnt alive desu.

>the scum of the earth that needs to be burnt alive desu.
Could you elaborate on that? Please!

Poelease are basically a foreign occupation army as far as I'm concerned, and aiding and abetting in the genocide of my people by slow acting lethal injection and by helping perpetrate this crime against humanity against their own people. If it were up to me, they'd be impaled or beheaded along with all the liberals.

I want all who voted for law 55 of 2020 and supported, promoted, helped impose or helped enforce the cuckpass to be hanged to death, impaled or decapitated for treason and crimes against humanity. Even anyone who only verbally supported and promoted it.

I also want everyone involved in importing, promoting, distributing or administering the poison injections to be hanged to death, impaled or guillotined for crimes against humanity as well. Those who pushed it on kids or administered it to kids need to be executed using the Blood Eagle method.

Also, everyone who lied to shit about ivermectin, HCQ, budesonide and other effective early treatments, or took steps to deny those treatments from patients so that they could kill them with Remdesivir (destroys kidneys and you drown in your fluids) and intubation in order to push the poison injections needs to hang as well.

So many "people" need to hang for treason and crimes against humanity it's fucking unreal, from the "president" and the PMs down to the bouncers at Auchan and malls denying purebloods entry.

Fucking unreal what happened and how many pieces of shit happily took part in it.

The pointt is the LYING and the IRRELEVANCE. No one wants to cooperate with roma-nia and nor talk.

and to compensate and cover the shame, always just the lies come into a mind of romanian. Traditionial approach how the romanians handle the reality.

Attached: IMG_20200213_115004.jpg (1536x1484, 378.63K)

I hear your country has large swaths of wilderness, so that is nice. Keep it that way.

This is a pasta..

>The pointt is the LYING and the IRRELEVANCE. No one wants to cooperate with roma-nia and nor talk.
Cool, now can you post some memes about our Ficus/Robot(Iohannis), Aurescu, Catu, Ciolos, Barna and so on?

The fact they are still larping as ROMANS is all you need to know

I don't really thing anyone is larpign as Romans.
We basically don't really know shit about our history but we do speak an language is has heavy Latin influences, choosing the Name Romania because your territory was part of the Roman empire at some point is cringe but it doesn't really brother me.

We are Romans though

>but we do speak an language is has heavy Latin influences
but we do speak an language that has heavy Latin influences

I was there in 2006. 40% of the nice small cities were away in Italy.
Lot of bum/gypsy but also just bum types. Almost like war wounded. Brain cancers, golfballs for fingertips, no legs. I'm betting most of these people are now dead, but I assume there could be more made.
Romanian women are less attention whorey than American girls, but maybe twice as pragmatic, which means picky. Don't know how that's working now with relationships.
Don't know how henpecked Romanian men are, but had the impression you have to act like a man (like fat, farty, wife-beating bus driver) as a minimum requirement. But felt that women are probably in charge of a lot.

The environment was allegedly full of poisons, but it was closer to communist times then. Love the natural beauty of the country, even the parks in North Bucharest. The fucking apricot trees in the cities, the watermelon mountains on street corners where they insist you sample a slice of the core before paying. Pretty high class.
Carpathians are beautiful on every side.
Transylvania and Hungarian areas are nice and have that nice european style but are overrated.

Fucking LOVE the Romanian aesthetic. The writing of Latin characters in Cyrillic style. The thing of building Moravian lodge style buildings but with Arabic/Turkish arches.

Food is not so unique, but is pretty damn good. Salada de vinete, even sarmalute. Mici are the fucking best, and I prefer eating them with honey mustard.

Something unique about Romanians, not high-IQ but high aspirational intelligence. Like inquisitive and loving knowledge.
Was on a train once and some little girl was asking her grandfather about why the train clicked or bounced and he was like an autist telling this 4 year old girl about how train couplings worked.
And this is reflected in Romania's robust philosophical culture, which has not really contributed much to the world, but is highly active with many local authors that acknowledge each other.