Man accused in Wisconsin parade deaths pleads not guilty

> A Milwaukee man accused of killing six people and injuring dozens more when he drove an SUV through a suburban Christmas parade pleaded not guilty Friday to scores of criminal charges.
>Darrell Brooks Jr., 39, entered the pleas to 77 charges, including six counts of homicide and multiple counts of reckless endangerment, during a court appearance that lasted less than five minutes. Brooks’ attorneys filed for a change of venue in the case on Thursday, but it’s not clear when that motion will be considered. He remains jailed on $5 million bail.
>Brooks’ attorney, public defender Anna Kees, maintained that he couldn’t turn off the parade route because the side streets were barricaded and full of spectators. She noted, too, that he told detectives that he didn’t mean to kill anyone and couldn’t bring himself to look when detectives showed him photos of the carnage.

archive.is/7rhuU

What are the chances he walks?

Attached: 1111123.png (817x783, 682.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

odysee.com/@Media2Rise:4/waukesha:2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

N

No remorse.

100%.

I

Hopefully some parent gets revenge when they release him in a week or so.

Ah great so that makes them cold blooded murders as well.
Death couldn’t come sooner for this demon incarnate.
Idk if they have the death penalty there but like 200 years in prison is pretty based too. Although other inmates aren’t going to like that he killed children so it’s gonna be 200 years all by himself.

odysee.com/@Media2Rise:4/waukesha:2

Attached: AbolishWhiteness.jpg (989x1160, 301.41K)

>you did this
>yes i did this but im not guilty
i hate the court. sometimes it's so autistic. we need hanging judges again

such a powerful move

the jewish media stopped talking about this real quick

depends on the jury.

>public defender
>she
Nigger is getting the chair

He is not guilty. Niggers can't feel guilt. And white man is the devil and deserves death.

Attached: Santa.jpg (600x600, 322.49K)

N

he knows he has a good chance of acquittal if he gets a nigger jury. Better believe he'll get one pavement ape to say he dindu nuffin.

I

M

G
>checked

Judging by the recent cases up there, he might not really need a change of venue to get off scott free. Those north midwesterners are as bad as coastal jews about this white guilt nig worship stuff.

he doesnt know shit
his lawyers told him that this was the way to go and he said YES MASSAH WHATEVER YOU DONE SAY MASSAH

The car obviously killed the people. Just like guns kill people. We need to ban cars to prevent any more unnecessary deaths. At least assault cars like SUVs and trucks. Why would you ever need a car that large?

God killed lots of children. Maybe he was just trying to be a better Christian

waukesha county is red

Their is a youtube video that shows you how to make a razor sharp knife from mere pasta which is completely undetectable in courthouse metal detectors.
I hope a vengeful relative of a victim goes to YouTube and types “pasta knife” in the search bar.

Attached: 2111832A-7F90-4086-9445-F1973BC5A97C.jpg (2048x1357, 423K)

I don't know, the car is only dangerous when it's moving so really we probably need to ban moving

Is that the county Rittenhouse got tried in?

his lawyer/public defender will ask for the trial to be moved to a more "diverse" area and it will be granted.
because he's a nigger

G

I love it when people give archive links instead of direct links to the source of the cancer
You're doing gods work user.

Good. No deals.

>believing niggers
Only complete retards still do this

he committed terrorism why can he post bail at all?

no, Waukesha is a rich suburban county next to Milwaukee, Kenosha county (where Rittenhouse was) is a weird small ghetto city between Chicago and Milwaukee

A jury full of wimin or trannies he walks. I'm sure he won't get what he deserves though. lesser sentence maybe the nigger plays crazy idk I'm so tired

damn, i would kill that nigga like you would not believe

>be blm black supremacist nigger
>kill 6 white children with your car
>don't get charged with a hate crime or terrorism
hopefully he gets the chair, but more than likely just 30 years or so because blm will go crazy if he gets anything justifiable.

>Brooks’ attorney, public defender Anna Kees, maintained that he couldn’t turn off the parade route because the side streets were barricaded and full of spectators
Fucking really? At least say something believable like you were drunk, on some shit or both.

Attached: 1634844140488.jpg (640x480, 50.15K)

you'd be better off using a plastic. t. pasta nigger.

>he couldn't turn off because side streets are barricaded
>Doesn't drive through the barricade
>Doesn't stop the vehicle
>Runs over a large crowd of people
Fuck him and his lawyer, that bitch should be strung up with his sorry ass.

Attached: 1644444142239.gif (320x240, 552.74K)

interesting, thanks for the knowings frend

This but unironically

Fuck the four wheeled jew

should the system not punish him sufficiently, then the community should remedy that upon his release.

rule of law is dead.

they wanted it. now we all are going to get it.

we are tired of laws that don't apply to special interest groups

Attached: kangz.png (2048x791, 444.05K)

Zero chance his public defender didn't push to take a deal they always do especially when it's this beyond open and closed of a case

ITT: People still shocked when a defendant pleads not guilty.