Aus/pol/ + scandi/pol/

Get in here cunts and fags, looks like WWIII is going to start tonight, so chances are that this is the last time we can shitpost together in a while

Attached: cuntsalad.png (1024x512, 10.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/technology/science/human-body/goalposts-move-again-antiboosters-fume-over-fully-vaccinated-definition-change/news-story/5ead7fd17d6610d56e2d3b0e21cd5120
youtu.be/E0yGDdJ18CM
twitter.com/RealMarkLatham/status/1492237429964959745
youtube.com/watch?v=S06nIz4scvI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Liz Truss went to Russia. Liz Truss is a fucking idiot who is only there because globohomo diversity targets. Diversity could literally lead to WW3.
So, who here r/collaborator? Ching Chong can't be much worse than Current Regime. Or is Ching Chong really already the current regime? If they promise to ... retire Dan, I'll take the Ching Chong poll.
>Herro.

news.com.au/technology/science/human-body/goalposts-move-again-antiboosters-fume-over-fully-vaccinated-definition-change/news-story/5ead7fd17d6610d56e2d3b0e21cd5120

NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS

Attached: 32c.gif (399x369, 38.95K)

Norways public energy company Statkraft just invested $50m into the company I work at. Feels good man might even ask for a raise from the boss.

How are things in Norway? Are there areas that have been completely taken over by shitskins yet?

imagine being this retarded

Attached: retardo glowsi.jpg (1200x678, 42.28K)

Reminder craig and c kyle are vaccinated queers who admitted to fucking fags and trannies.

Oslo and Drammen pretty much completely. Can't speak for other cities. Small towns are white and based.

Bosi lost credibility when there was no december happening.

>Small towns are white and based.
Except they are not. Small towns get free oil money when they accept refugees and small town politicians are trying to outshine each other in anti racism and welcoming

Oslo is bad though: youtu.be/E0yGDdJ18CM

See you in June

Attached: 1644302446136.jpg (1080x1469, 127.22K)

>WWIII is going to start tonight
probably not until the 13th

Happening! Latham Names The Gay!
twitter.com/RealMarkLatham/status/1492237429964959745
He'll cop flack for this one. Wonder whether someone will attempt to get the police to investigate the tweet? Prediction: yes, they will try. Police will wisely decline.

Attached: Latham.jpg (858x270, 36.64K)

Every small town with

Quite a beautiful flag tbqh

I saw you spamming this june shit yesterday, is that the latest bosi prophecy?

Based WW3 is finally happening, all the commie shills in yesterdays thread confirmed it

Attached: concernedwife.png (428x448, 250.54K)

If he hadn't been aggressive with howard he might hsve been prime minister 20 years sgo

Melbourne nuke incoming

What about Darwin?

Am I going to get to kill some more commies yet? I’ve been waiting for too long

It's a nsw zoomer "cope"

I hope everyone get some
youtube.com/watch?v=S06nIz4scvI

NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER NEGER

Attached: 1583960248161.jpg (720x960, 54.77K)