INFLATION BASE EFFECT

Do people understand that the media keeps on reporting an inflation number that is going to start dropping dramatically every month now?

It's carrying and stacking all this inflation that became apparent when the economy reopened and each month from now on it fall. It will be far under 3% by the end of the year. It's already baked in the cake yet the media only reports the unflattering number, makes no mention of the "base effect" issue with their number

Attached: Screenshot_20220211-150336.png (1080x1673, 198.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1492232540098289664
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's not, it'll keep going up as long as a retard like Biden is running the country

The economy isn't actually a sports car with a guy at the top reving the engine

The increase will reduce, but these prices we are experiencing now are permanent and not dropping back to pre-2020 levels..

Additionally there are still many categories the BLS has manipulated that show large negative numbers to help reduce the overall increase in inflation. Not to mention what they report for housing is a crock of shit.

Kek. This nigger lives in a liberal utopia filled with lollipops and gumdrops

Somewhat true but also not really. Some huge amount of the number is used cars being up like 45% due to a new car shortage that will absolutely be resolved. Raising interest rates will definitely lower car prices and home prices. My apartment complex jacked up the asking price for rent by 35%, they had to drop prices now it's "just" up 25% and they only were able to raise my rate by 5% because they gave 33 empty units, the price will continue to fall.

Oil prices are also abnormally high with a sudden shift in demand that will normalize

There's lots of things like this that will normalize

But this thread is more so about the fact that the number itself will absolutely start collapsing every month simply due to how the fact that the inflation was "front loaded" and there is zero doubt about that

its just simple math

You fucking moron. Strap in faggot. Its about to get a lot worse.

Attached: CB0EF73E-A642-48B7-BAFE-AF9EA1737DED.png (747x561, 46.49K)

You are not very intelligent.

It isn't?

Attached: Money-Printer-go-Burrr.gif (600x777, 590.61K)

You used to be able to say things like this and people would believe you, that is until all the guys at the top came out with sports cars and told us we'd own nothing.

>Somewhat true but also not really. Some huge amount of the number is used cars being up like 45% due to a new car shortage that will absolutely be resolved.

thanks Obama.

math is how they lie to people because it's a description. Numbers don't have the power to explain where the numbers came from.

No but some of the key things that influence it are driven by feels and as long as a retard like Biden is seen as running the country things will get worse.

twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1492232540098289664

Been warning you crypto fuckers for a long time now that if the FIAT goes your crypto will either default to 0 or they will outright ban it.. Their goal was so obvious.

>You are not very intelligent.
I'd love a rebuttal
This is true for the federal reserve and a real problem actually. The federal reserve does have scandalous amount of control over the econonomy with basically zero understanding from the masses and zero real accountability. But the president has very little effect with his actions day to day actions

Doesn't matter, even if that happened. The cost of goods and services won't decrease for years, if ever.

Time to put down the Facebook and pick up an actual book

>print trillions of dollars for covid bullshit
>hur, hur, hur, the shots are free!
>massive inflation
well, no shit

>its just simple math

Yeah, like the complex economy can be predicted by simple math. Where's your math? Show your work. You're making bogus claims by talking out of your ass.

hell yeah im excited OP does this mean Oil and new cars and trucks will be cheap and plentiful again? or is it some kind of liberal dildo mental gymnastics?

my frens rent is up 13% in 18 months

>pick up an actual book
Did. They all said the same thing. That's why we use them as references when repeating history so often. It's also why we use them to then negate the numbers we make up as we go along. They make wonderful quick excerpts of expurgation when a book learned moron fact checker comes along to redefine how a the numbers are calculated in the first place.

So yes, "pick up a book". Would do you good to remember what revision it is too.

Attached: 1542587996002.jpg (637x627, 73.72K)

You couldn't be more wrong. Inflation is time lagged and we are only now beginning to see the effects. All of the shortages, both of materials and labor, are a warning sign of extremely high inflation. People don't want to work because the dollar has inflated to the point at which old wages no longer clear the market rate. MMT cultists need to fuck off.

Attached: 1644476896319.jpg (534x499, 81.67K)

>he increase will reduce
Yeah when demand implodes due to a depression. Energy and commodity spikes (along with high inflation) always come right before a major crash. And unlike previous crashes, they can't lower rates. It's going to be the big one.

The media is the "Democratic Party".

>shill detected

Weak bait.

I thought I already had shown the math but I guess I can add it together and write out the answer for you

The current inflation number the media talks about includes that big number on the bottom. Over next 2-3 months it won't, because it's a 12 month tabulation and the BIG numbers won't be there. This causes the big overall inflation number people talk about to become a SMALL number

Attached: IMG_20220211_162003.jpg (1080x1659, 278.88K)

Fucking neck yourself Aurthur Burns.

It's 100% the second one