This was must not happen

If this war actually starts they will make sure to make it the bloodiest and deadliest conflict in history. All European countries will be involved. Most of us will die in a senseless fratricidal war. Then the great replacement will be imposed as a necessity. We must avoid this at any cost.

Attached: 1644607105373.jpg (718x720, 182.37K)

We won't die, but a lot of white European soldiers will. That's the main reason I don't want it to happen, we're already getting outbred so we don't need to kill each other

I'm sure they will impose a mandatory draft to make us die for "democracy".

Naw, let it all die. The world is shit and needs to burn. Hitler was the last hope, and they took him from us

There's already a fuckton of war shilling threads.

Why don't you kill yourself first, kike?

No more brothers war.

Attached: posted_76_480x480.jpg (480x480, 87.54K)

LoL
Do you know what a war is? Do you think germans were living life as usual while the the army tried to take Stalingrad? If this happens, the entire economy gets fucked, and it already is sort of fucked. It wasn't that long ago that Greece was going to leave the EU

It's absurd, as we weren't already on the brink of destruction.

Ukraine and Russia are not my enemies. The entire Europe (turkey isn't European btw) is my friend.

Our enemis are jews, niggers and sandniggers

And do you think China and moors won't try to profit from this, too? We're beyond fucked if it happens.
Curiously you won't see any demonstrations against this war.

Yes, I meant how absurd is to kill between ourselves will all the problems we're already facing

Hitler is the reason everything is fucked.

Attached: hitler's_legacy.png (604x954, 160.96K)

ukranians should just surrender and allow a regime change.
putin will die, then maybe things will change.
why fight a bloody war with close relatives?

I hope Russia wins and turns off the internet connection of all Ukrainians. They're some of the worst posters.

Lol just bomb Germany to prevent the war

Make love not was

Attached: bassbassHardBass.png (256x256, 141.24K)

Also this. Bomb German population centers again.

>we
What on earth makes you think I have a modicum of influence on the political world? Nigger our votes don’t even count here.

>they took him from us
Then why does he still live on in my heart, every time it beats? Every drop of blood that flows through my veins, courses through my heart and mind, serves as a reminder of who he was, who I am, if they took that, why am I still here? Why do I still remember, and why will I not stop until I defeat them?

so long as Europeans are willing to kill their own, they deserve to die. Whites deserve exactly what they get for betraying their own brothers in favor of foreign invaders. Only when every single european is willing to defend his country with his life does he deserve to be free and prosper.

Everyone should turn to the Jews and tell them NO. And if they try any funny business, kill them all.

Literally all you have to do is say NO.

Think of how different history would be if all those who were drafted for WW2 simply said NO. You really think they'd all be thrown in prison? There were more soldiers than there were Jews giving them orders to go and die.

All they had to do was collectively say NO.

Attached: pepe ponder.png (800x771, 400.15K)

>What on earth makes you think I have a modicum of influence on the political world?
Canadian honkers

I don't want to die killing or killed by europeans