>black walnut oil
>castor oil
>cloves oil
>wormwood tea
>black garlic paste
>bottle of pills made of dozen herbs
>honey + cayenne pepper
>pumpkin seed

deworming veterans, tell me how not to kill myself with all this shit.
Should I start taking all at once or divide it into phases?
What about fasting?

Attached: 279eguwwvyo71.png (923x467, 55.11K)

Can't hurt to try a little at a time. That way you spare yourself from overburdening yourself in case you have an allergic reaction to any of it.

I don't want your essential oils faggot.

The only thing that will have a noticeable and immediate effect from what is see is the castor oil everything else is just normal supplements s8t8h

Don't bother. Homosexuality can be cured by identifying more with men, then you won't want to have sex with them. Tried and tested.

Attached: 11.jpg (324x948, 34.09K)

quality advice..

best way to cure homosexuality is a bullet to the head.

>What about fasting?
Works as well and best of all, free.
Do your research though.
Don't eat a bunch of bullshit then try to fast.
Won't work.

Just fucking get ivermectin, metronidazole or mebendazole. Take two pills in a single dose and forget about it.
You dont really need that much supplementation unless youre in an actual setting that requires it, like a no-running water poor country in africa or some similar shit.

I've heard toxoplasma parasites can get to brain, how can you remove them, does normal deworming work?

Attached: frog3.png (735x720, 313.17K)

I've never been dewormed and recently lived in asia for years, can't buy ivermectin here anyway

Ivermectin and fenbendazole is the best combo.
Especia Ivermectin since it gets past the brain blood barrier.

Attached: Funnylander.jpg (1200x1200, 132.08K)

>durr homosexuality bad for evolution durr

imagine having all the answers without having any of the knowledge
imagine thinking everything is simple because you decide the way you want to explain things is correct
imagine not ever seeking knowledge yet trying to drop it.

Sad!

People always say to fast but fasting can make you feel like shit, and then you won't know if you're having a reaction to all the shit you're taking. Though i think the only dangerous substance there is wormwood, since it contains thujone which is toxic if you have too much.

In some of the threads people said these substances and the likes of ivermectin can't touch toxoplasmosis because they don't cross the blood brain barrier or something. They might have been making shit up though.

I don't really have any answers, just keeping the thread going since it's interesting.

You need to be dewormed like a fucking animal you dirty pole

shut up faggot

Just buy Paraguard on Amazon. Works wonders, and easy.

I checked and mebandazole is cheap here and you don't need receipt, is this good too?
you need receipt for ivermectin

how do we even buy it in europe?

Ivermectin works for that? Thought it didn't.

Anyone know about the apparent "toxins" that worms give off as they die? What do you take to mitigate the die off effects?

Did you find it under Vermox? It's very cheap, but still no idea about ivermectin

Why post that list when your own image states Ivermectin works alone?

Use this

yes, vermox, is it good?

cause that's what I've bought

No idea, will buy it later