How do boomers cope with the fact the countries they grew up in are gone and never coming back?

Its different if you're a zoomer or millenial since we never got to experience the peak of the western society anyways, but the world before boomers fucked it all up was a paradise compared to what we have now.
Its fucking crazy to think how downhill things have gone in the last 50 years or so. What is wrong with old fucks? How can you stay sane watching the world crumble in front of you?

Pic related a French boomer getting bullied by French zoomers
youtu.be/L2f4fCo6-Eg

Attached: photo_2022-01-13_20-19-20.jpg (579x795, 43.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KEXJuUIE4AE&t=224s
youtube.com/watch?v=51gdmOKs4Ek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

quite well, actually it’s been their plan for a very, very long time

They don't care, they got theirs. That's always been their attitude, that's the problem. They have no care for society or culture or family or anything. They only care about their own vain and shallow existence.

Does China want to coexist with Whites or exterminate them?

>the peak of the western society
Was 2010-2014/2015

They do when their health fails and they end up selling everything to pay for a nursing home.

Ive heard so many boomers exclaim "Everything is ffucked, I'm glad I won't be alive in the future". It's unreal

It was known from beginning shitskins will start genocing locals only naive traitors believed they will get pass in color society. From invaders point of view it makes sense, when they killed all white people they will just take all their land and houses if you know anything about wars and human nature it was obvious. The worse will come later. There will be time all white men will be disposed and all women will be raped and this is true reason they all got all these young military age men into Europe. Rwanda 2.0

Attached: idea_essay-cole_thomas_the_course_of_empire_destruction_1836.jpg (1400x840, 527.4K)

Those are my thoughts, too. Although, I'm a millennial.

Hardly, it was 1980-2007

Don't buy into the "anti-boomer" memery. It is a Jewish op to promote intergenerational conflict.

Just look at failed podcaster Eric Weinstein of rotato fame. All he does on Twitter is proclaim a boomer holocaust.

Never trust anyone who asks you to be angry with who they say. Boomers may have had wealth, but Jews HAVE it present tense.

They're now too weak to do anything about it. Half of them want clown world, and think you should suffer for being white.

they are the chief architects of the filth, proud and un-repenting.

the day of the pillow can't come soon enough.

Attached: Bill Murray.jpg (744x675, 56.24K)

eeehh. whatever. everyone eventually gets what they deserve. the europeans wanted to live like jews, so here we are. everything is just about money now, nothing else matters.my entire life, i've had to endure douchebag bosses who, even though they were swimming in money, constantly whipped me to work faster and harder. even though they had plenty of money. and they weren't even jewish. my so-called friends are just vicious, evil, petty hyenas with zero loyalty to anyone but themselves. hell, even the jews are nicer to their own friends than white people are, actually. we adopted the worst traits of the jews but none of the good ones. we are greedy treacherous monsters but without the in-group loyalty.

true, i have heard that one often, myself. it's amazing how little shame they feel about it, too. they'll say it right in front of kids and instantaneously demoralize them more than any jew ever could.

Except that the "french" boomer in the video is literally a muzzie called Ali

Attached: 1628887502548.jpg (229x220, 6.44K)

THe Han see all non-Han races as inferior so the latter.

No it's not they genuinely believe selling us out was the right thing, if you try to explain any of this stuff to them, that inflation, immigration, cost of living, restrictive policies, endless wars, have ruined this country, they just insult you and act like none of that matters. And if you prove them wrong they just walk away and like it never happened.

The mental gymnastics is astounding, it seems about the only cure is a pillow

Hope they're all WW2 vets

Well thats just white people isnt it
We have the same genetics and behaviour is mostly genetic
Whites have always been their worst enemy

still, kinda close enough...

as I said, we choose to adopt the worst traits of the jews and none of the good. we adopted the greed but none of the in-group loyalty.

What? They saddle up all generations after them with all their demented problems and health issues
I fucking hate boomers

They let it happen by letting their compassion be manipulated.

A zoomer or a millenial is a thing, it is a toy for the elites, they form their rat hives, yet change nothing but make a "comfy" place for them in the virtual space.
THe word zoomer and millenial sounds like a bot or a child. Like a thing or something that isnt able to speak of mind.
I call that the sad seed.

This

Attached: 7CA06C4C-028C-43ED-BA1A-CA3B44DA497A.jpg (450x557, 61.75K)

Not quite so anymore. If you're actually from the Netherlands and not on a VPN, a bit of burgerland education for you. Most millenials here are too poor to pay taxes, boomers just continue to bleed the system dry. Here's the thing, US healthcare is a nightmare, the care boomers here get is really that bad. Here's what a lot of them get to put up with in the shittier homes. Here's the thing, by this point their kids either don't care because they're that selfish or they hate them for fucking them over as kids. I had an uncle go out this way, was every bit the backstabbing boomer, he totally got what he deserved.
youtube.com/watch?v=KEXJuUIE4AE&t=224s

>(((French zoomers)))

More boomer abuse. I work in this field on the admin end, boomers always think they'll somehow avoid this shit, they don't. When it comes down to it, once your health fails if you don't have family this is what usually happens. The well off ones blow thousands for in home care, once that's gone, this is where they tend to end up. There's a reason why suicide among the elderly is so high.
youtube.com/watch?v=51gdmOKs4Ek