Tranny Rapes two School Girls, Gets No Jail Time

>The victim's mother Jessica Smith asked the judge to give him time in a treatment program instead of jail.

>Jessica Smith, the mother of the girl who was raped, said she felt that if the teenager went straight to a juvenile jail that he would never be rehabilitated.

LMAO, Americans are collectively mentally ill.
youtu.be/L2f4fCo6-Eg

Attached: photo_2022-01-13_07-29-57.jpg (720x1004, 106.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fhE6Ldf1mco
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

america is corroding from within from this bullshit.

China won'r even need to land one soldier there to win

>The victim's mother Jessica Smith asked the judge to give him time in a treatment program instead of jail.
shitlib parents deserve nothing but suffering

unironically FPBP

Attached: 1506849004945.jpg (399x388, 176.73K)

Parents do nothing, what a surprise

and then one day, for no reason at all,

Imagine being so ideology-poisoned that you would shrug off your own child being raped because the rapist wore a skirt.

The only fair justice would be to sodomize him with a cactus. But he might enjoy it.

Loudoun County is so pozzed now, thanks to the immigrant horde. Considering selling my house and moving to West Virginia.

nip this shit in the bud yanks,troons are starting to realize they can rape your daughters and get away with it due to pc culture

I could'n care less. Women voted for this crap. I hope they all get raped by troons.

nah these troons are all into girls,funny how they are all trans yet lesbians lol

mentally ill men lusting for underage girls,they need to be cruxified

get some.

Attached: 1644604412656m.jpg (675x1024, 76.47K)

This

youtube.com/watch?v=fhE6Ldf1mco

What was rape? Like fucking or is it now something else? The definitions are being twisted around all the time
>Jessica Smith, the mother of the girl who was raped
White women lol. I guess that's not sweden only thing, where the girl that got raped got shunned by her own family after reporting it

Jokes are becoming reality. Soon it really will be illegal not to date trannies.

marxist fifth columnists have been long marching through our institutions since at least the end of ww2 and we are now reaping the rewards

Just like the parents in the "good little leftist" case.

The mother asked for time in a treatment facility because they keep you there until you are better and no longer a threat to yourself or others. Their presence is free money from the government so there is a direct incentive to keep people locked up in this way and they have far fewer rights than normal prisoners. If put into juvie, they get out at 18. Put in a home for criminally insane can be for life.
Mom was hedging her bets on the boy with a dress raping people at the age of 15 is crazy and a threat to everyone else. Give some credit guys.

I hope the girl will end up stabbing her own mother to death in a few years.

You just gotta love america where degeneracy and societal rot always prevails.

Attached: 1644357917060.webm (720x1272, 2.64M)

Time for the father and some of his buddies to lynch the degenerate.