Your enemy is not the jews

It is satanists
>Galatians 2:14: "But when I saw that they walked not uprightly according to the truth of the gospel, I said unto Peter before them all, If thou, being a Jew, livest after the manner of Gentiles, and not as do the Jews, why compellest thou the Gentiles to live as do the Jews?"

>Revelation 2:9: “I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.”
Satanist Jews aren't real Jews, they are blaspheming

>Romans 2:28-29: "For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: but he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God."

>Galatians 3:28: “There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.”
Stop willingly going along with this psyop, know who your enemy really is

Attached: 16444341993106.png (404x529, 136.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

oeralinda.nl/
youtu.be/kdPjnVunTQw
youtu.be/rYT_WugMLoY
youtu.be/XujB_NhKTy4
youtu.be/gvt5jJnMruc
aryanscriptures.wordpress.com/the-hymn-of-our-origin-chapter-1/
youtube.com/shorts/zElBN5p1yHI?feature=share
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>The largest corporations are not public-facing, they do not advertise, you have never heard of them. And they are run by satanists, and the satanists run the hospital, pharmaceutical, narcotics, oil, transportation, energy, defense, union, legal, and education systems
and television and radio networks and all the banks and all the press and media and the broadcast music and movie entertainment industry, and satanists are nearly 100% of politicians on every area scale
including Donald Trump and Joe Biden and all the controlled opposition including Alex Jones and Tommy Robinson and all their associates and all such pseudonym public figures
Western Civilization after Rome fell was built by Satanists, every president in the USA and its constitution and founders and all such people were satan worshipers, all the wars and problems in the world were directly done and caused by satanists.
Everyone you ever learned or heard about as existing in media at a state or larger scale of press (celebrities, public figures, etc.) is most probably a satanist.
By Jesus Christ's resurrection, we have won against him, but Satan's followers do not stop murdering and deceiving and destroying the world.
Their favorite ritual is harming helpless children.

>your enemy is not jews, it's jews
ahh I see

>Revelation 2:9: “I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.”

Post nose kike

Modern jews and satanists are the same thing

The end of all abrahamism is coming.

Satanist, christians, Islamist, and jews will be gone. The end of evil is coming

>Do not be like the jews for they are of the Synagogue of Satan
Op you had 1 fucking job.

Typical christcuck behavior. Running interference for the jews since 33AD.

Attached: 1639768453666.jpg (972x1024, 114.63K)

Reading comprehension?
No, it just pains my soul to see you not being able to recognize who the real enemy is

You retarded Chriscucks are so fucking annoying

Enemy is the central bankers. But (((you))) started kavetching saying that’s anti semetic. Central bankers are Jewish is (((your))) claim not Any Forums.

Attached: CD813205-97F6-4D94-BCFE-776195065E75.jpg (512x261, 106.1K)

>No, it just pains my soul to see you not being able to recognize who the real enemy is
The real enemy is the jew and all the abrahamic religions he created, especially (((christianity)))

Attached: 1644041270666.jpg (800x672, 196.41K)

Is the same thing, go read the Talmud.

Nice try you filthy kike.
We all know what you've dkd2rhone.

Free yourself from the lies of abraham

The great Aryan awakening.

The symbol of our race and movement is the Yule (the six spoke wheel)

Here is more info.

Newest english translation of the oera linda book
oeralinda.nl/

The audio reading of the Aryan Scriptures
youtu.be/kdPjnVunTQw

Three videos dealing with a introduction to the Aryan Scriptures

youtu.be/rYT_WugMLoY

youtu.be/XujB_NhKTy4

youtu.be/gvt5jJnMruc

Here is a link dealing with our origin and evidence
aryanscriptures.wordpress.com/the-hymn-of-our-origin-chapter-1/

And a prayer for all Aryans
youtube.com/shorts/zElBN5p1yHI?feature=share

Wear the symbol proudly.

Attached: 1573287639091.jpg (595x960, 71.98K)

fuck you stupid miga boomer

Rich people are usually degenerate. See the Weimar Republic.

Based, but what is this? Is there a tl;dr?

Is this a bot?

If Jesus was a new then what was Satan besides a fictitious creature used to get wine and lambs from impressionable peasants who somehow have gold every week and at what point do you go to hell for not giving God enough gold? Where does the gold go?

It's the bankers.

This the true authentic Aryan ethnoSpirituality.

From this ethnospirituality we will create the ethnoreligion.

From the ethnoreligion we will form the the Aryan nation state.

It starts with reclaiming our true identity and worldview.

Attached: 1529127417395.jpg (912x1248, 203.84K)

men are undoubtedly more in danger from prosperity than from adversity. for when matters go smoothly, they flatter themselves, and are intoxicated by their success

John Calvin

Nothing is more dangerous than to be blinded by prosperity.
John Calvin

If all you have to dissuade my own eyes is scripture, I'm out of here.

>Come worship jews with me! And I approve of killing any white man who doesn't worship jews in the exact same manner as me!
>John Calvin