If I lived in a shithole

And I knew 5 miles down the road was financial heaven, best money making country in the planet, I'd jump this shit in a heartbeat. And I bet you would too.

Attached: 190918-donald-trump-border-wall-ew-653p.jpg (1500x1000, 291.18K)

it's good you're admitting that these mexicans have no concept of patriotism or loyalty and are just here for the free shit

I would try. I would also mock them for being so retarded that they didn't even try to shoot me.

>financial heaven
Money has zero value, dumbass. Enjoy your diabetes

I'm 100% sure if you lived in fucking Mexico you wouldnt be thinking "muh Mexico, I'll neva leave you behind" get the fuck out of here with that horse shit.

It is important to remember that Mexico has everything it needs to be financially one of the wealthiest countries in the world except for an abundance of white people.

Mexicans assimilate the other squatemalans and such don't

It’s not their stupid fault for wanting it, it’s our stupid fault for letting jews do it to us

Are you mad that termites devour wood as well?

Attached: 09521E8C-F677-4BA0-B591-07B062A03ABA.jpg (718x594, 72.41K)

Yeah, no shit. Doesn't mean we should let them in though.

Just because someone wants something really bad and they're not a bad person doesn't mean you have to give it to them.

Show flag

Argentina is white and absolute dogshit like all countries down the boarder. There's more too it than that bud.

Of course. Most 3rdies are aware of this fact. That there are plenty of jobs 1sties do which can be done by them. That the 1sties enjoy a high living solely because of the barriers put forth against free market. A garbage truck drivers job can easily be given to a 3rdie who would be willing to do it for a fraction of the sallary. Same with many factory jobs.

I agree man. Don't let them in, but nothing against them for being able to come. Don't hate the player hate the game

stop offering illegal immigrants jobs

easy peasy

>Argentina is white
More browns than whites down there

Nigger speak

Huge white population, complete shithole.

Don't hate the player hate the game is nigger speak? Are you a fucking robot

Attached: 27694569-256-k510675.jpg (256x400, 14.63K)

>And I bet you would too
Correct.
That's why I don't blame or have any ill will towards Pablo.
After all, he's probably doing what's best for him and his family.
I blame and have ill will towards the politicians and leaders that are allowing this to happen.
I wall is nice but it's nothing without related laws that reinforce the wall.
-All government forms in English.
-Laws that financially penalize employers for hiring illegals.
-Hospitals that can refuse service, even if it means the illegal would surely die, based on lack of citizenship.
-Huge fines for hospitals that help anyways.
-Military that protects the border. Treats "economic migrants" as hostiles.

Okay Iced-T
First off, Spanish and Italian are swarthy jew mutts, not white. On top of that everyone in Argentina is mestizo. Double mutts

Money being real and money having no value are two different things faggot. Did your daddy just buy your the creature of jeckyl island or something?

Saying that doesn't change reality. Jews control the money supply and taxes. They have made money worthless to the common man. Keep workin hard though, goy. Keep praying that bitcoin is real.

So why hasnt the entire population of Mexico come here yet?

Bump to show how short sited and niggerish OP is.

Stop sliding

America
>Financial Heaven
Oh lawd

They've also made language useless to the point where niggers like you come on here and barf out words that are not at all accurate but you feel justified in being stupid because it somehow ties back to Jews. You make those of us with a brain look bad by misrepresenting our arguments against kikes, but you already knew that, didn't you moshe?