Pfizer pulls FDA request for Covid vaccine for kids under 5

THAT MEANS ITS WORKING
archive.is/yP8tU

Attached: 654654.png (1240x825, 616.21K)

Bump

>The move means that vaccines for this age group will not be available in the coming weeks, a setback for parents eager to vaccinate their young children.

Who the fuck are these people? These fucking wackos are anxious to turn their children into corporate experiments?

So I guess they don't want to be burned alive in their beds by angry parents.

They know what’s coming

OMG I just saw this on MSNBC. Really came as a surprise to me -- AND to the White House! The White House just said that doses for the only group not protected against this pandemic (Kids 5 and under!) could be rolled out as early as President's Day... I mean, they were so sure, they already bought the doses!!! Why would Pfizer do this, xisters?

Attached: urusmoke.gif (440x305, 950.61K)

See:

I mean I am a woman who is not able to have kids but if I COULD have kids then I would be first in line to get them protected against the pandemic! I'm so scared for all the little ones, why won't somebody think of the children??

heh

captcha: M0NK2

lol Damn right I'm a monk!

wait till expiration date passes and sell them new batches.

Looks like the narrative is finally falling apart in the mainstream.

Off topic a bit but all is related to great reset
Man was at McDonalds this week using the self order kiosk and I noticed at the bottom of the panel there is a scanner to "scan your code and earn McPoints"
When you think about it, even Tom Hortons has had their sticker system ( each cup has a sticker, collect 7 stickers for a free coffee) and that's all conditioning for social credit score.
Earn your good boy points today.
It's been coming for ever. Flyer miles. Credit card points. Etc etc.
Everything is encroaching on us. Even simple shit like ordering a floor grout burger from Sloppy Donald's or a coffee from ol' Hortons eh.
We must resist

Show tits

If you eat at McDogshits these days you deserve all the negro semen you get in your burgers.
And they are doing this.

>ba da bop bop da!

Pretty good b8

i noticed that too lately at the supermarket.
guy was buying some shit and was told to pay 9.5€.
then he pulled some card, now he had to bay like 8 bucks - no idea what exactly that was, but it's becomming more and more a 'trend' to get benefits from being a good goyim slave.

Attached: 1462514277966.jpg (378x378, 39.53K)

Come on, toothpaste, he's saying he's trans. Put your dick back in your pants, faggot.

My sister is one of them. She volunteered at one of the big vaxxings at the very beginning so she could jump the line and get it early while being 8mos pregnant at the time and she also got my 6yo niece vaxxed as soon as it was available for her age group. Beyond brainwashed

Your sister and your niece are now the enemy. Sorry.

>John Moore, a professor of microbiology and immunology at Weill Cornell Medical College, said Pfizer had to make a decision about which dose to study in the clinical trials.
"They have to make the best guess about what dosage to use in young children and they got it wrong, they underdosed," he said.

Attached: cancer.png (728x663, 357.07K)

You guys ever realize that a social score is just an inferior form of money? Ideally, money is the representation of the value you've delivered to others. It's funny considering how Keynesian economists would tell you that deflation is bad, when in reality, the best thing a rich person could do for the rest of us is burn all of their money.

Yes I know 3 of them in my family. They won't leave the house until their fucking infant/toddler can get a jab.

>>The move means that vaccines for this age group will not be available in the coming weeks, a setback for parents eager to vaccinate their young children.

>Who the fuck are these people? These fucking wackos are anxious to turn their children into corporate experiments?

liberal imbeciles

I actually hope vaccine kills all the liberals or at least sterilize them so that this pathetic lunacy dies off

Let them go, user, they're all dead inside and then in a few years literally.

The US will mandate it regardless of approval like how they did it with the booster

My nephew is a teenager mind you, but I am still bothered my sister forced him to get vaccinated so they could plan trips (which never happened) and eat at Swiss Chalet.

people can't get cancer if they die from the "vaccine"

Stfu pirate fag sometimes you're in a Nick and you just gotta eat some slop ok?

No, ingesting negro semen is not ok, retard Bong. or piece of shit Australian.

Also you're on team pirate too, idiot.

Anyone got a vax card? Need measurements and type of paper.

So they're just updating the GnRH therapy from 2 to 3 doses.

That shit is going away even in California.

yeah, i had this theory before, that eventually rather deflation might happen, because this way, they can totally exterminate everyone who's in debt - which is pretty much everyone - even many companies, to bypass taxes.

with inflation you can destroy people too, but it will get also very dangerous to the rich, while the rich can just buy everything and everyone with strong money.
people with debts will be crippled, because they have to work even more to get rid of the debts etc etc...
the rich fucks could literally buy whole nations - i mean technically they already own them already... but you know.

Attached: 1497034550842.jpg (396x385, 31.29K)