What the FUCK is his problem????

Attached: 74F26DEF-10C6-48F6-BF54-71AA3848441C.jpg (229x294, 26.21K)

aside from clearly being jewish? descending into irrelevancy.

I admire what he does but there's no way I could go full antisemite 24/7 for years like that. It's just too boring. It would be like devoting my entire life to studying how Wolf Spiders bite stuff.

makes jews and christcucks seethe

Attached: 1607229083872.png (599x289, 229.31K)

You.

bjerknes ditched him too kek. he was saying that he won't return any of his messages in one of his recent shows. he spent 2 years complaining about Christianity for what? does he really think he convinced anyone off it?

Jew pretending to be antisemite, basically a jew trying to dismantle Christianity under the guise of
>Christianity is muh joooowish
He's a moron.

Atheism ego is the worst. Know-it-all, I'm always right even when I'm wrong.

Atheists have never made religious people seethe, not one time.

>prove tome God exists
Prove to me God doesn't exist. Touche' check.

And he's got the typical smug atheist "haha, beatcha! How are you gonna come back from that one? Sure I'm totally argueing irrelevancies, but that's the only battlefield I can win on" -face.

>tries to destroy alex jonestein
>fails
>trys to destroy judaism
>fails
>trys to destroy Christianity
>destroys himself
>Avoids talking about muslims
>even though muslims are another Abrahamic religion
really activates the almonds...

It took me a while to realize how destructive Adam is. Definitely clever subversion for sure. I'm not even Christian but I clearly understand how essential it is to fight ZOG and for winning.

People still don't understand that a persons face is a biography of their lives and a book about their current personality.

>how essential it is to fight ZOG and for winning.

It's not. Christianity actually is a universal religion, anti-white, the original revolution that spawned liberalism, moral universalism, etc, but the thing is, anyone who is still Christian in the West will probably take it to the grave. Many, many white nationalist movements have tried to deprogram their Christian members and they always fail because it's such a deeply personal and familial thing for so many people. They associate some of their fondest and most formative memories with it. The best thing to do about is to just ignore it, let them believe what they believe and stick to other things.

Except evangelical Christians are literally ZOG's biggest supporters. The only reason Israel has so much influence over American foreign policy is Christianity. Why did the governors of Texas and Florida ban anti-Semitism? Because they're Christians.

Attached: Hagee.jpg (1024x731, 309.07K)

He's a jew. He needs to bring back on Christopher John Burkness. That guy knows whats up.

He glows like the fucking rising sun. Limited hangout, gatekeeping and false flagging. Are you new here?

What did he do?

Is there such thing as a based jew?

tons of them... jews are the only people who are allowed to criticize jews. Bobby Fischer was extremely based....

It's because they're Republicans, which is a Jewish party masquerading as an American nationalist party. It's the Scofield retards we need to worry about otherwise Christianity is fine. It is the soul of any anti-ZOG movement. It has history, followers, rooted in morality. Turn away from it and get annihilated. Embrace it and conquer all.