FAPPENING

FAPPENING

ISRAEL HAS PUBLISHED AN OFFICAL TRAVEL WARNING TO UKRAINE AND HAS EVACUATED DIPOLMATS FAMILIES FROM UKRAINE

THIS IS NOT A DRILL, SHIT IS GOING DOWN!

were gonna have a hot valentine goys, show me your WW3 faces

link to hebrew article(we don't publish this kind of inside info for goyim usually)
ynet.co.il/news/article/rjotng4jc#autoplay

Attached: file.png (1263x354, 431.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/nickschifrin/status/1492203844155150339
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>israel
literally who???

we control the world, havent you heard?

I want to make Aliyah from Canada before the right wing mobs lynch me. Please send help ASAP.

Our greatest ally in the world :DDD

that's the jesuits retard

if you are not right wing yourself, we don't need you here
BASED

Best conformation of an invasion so far if the chosenites are being told to stay away you know there's at least a big chance things will be serious.

Hope Russia glasses Telavi

Fucking lol

Attached: 1640310887416.gif (498x477, 2.18M)

anti-semitic flyers are being handed out on the street in Canadian cities as we speak and the authorities do nothing. The Samson option will soon be necessary.

Well Israel has a good enough relation woth Russian and China. Shit will happen.

Israelis should not leave…Instead they should fight in defence of the Ukrainian people!

Attached: 2E1927D8-10C5-4CC2-A61B-3278CFF779A8.jpg (413x395, 19.24K)

naw, they are bros, warned us about the invasion
some of us are, picrel
got a photo proof?

Attached: loyaljew.png (615x758, 290.21K)

my friend is very cute

Now I'm worried.

That's the point tho. Israel (and South Korea today under Moon) have an independent foreign policy towards Russia and China. If they're evacuating/travel banning then the intel they see is obviously at least somewhat legit and it's not just the UK/Australia who do whatever the US says.

>OMG TRAVEL WARNING AUGH!
Nothing will happen. This is just a long standoff.

its not just a warning, families are being evacuated

Israel are serious about this. They have no reason to antagonize Russia either, it's obvious something new has come up today since a bunch of countries are evacuating.

I have zero interest in dying partaking in an incredibly faggy war in the East. Do not care about Ukraine or Russia, both of these countries suck

twitter.com/nickschifrin/status/1492203844155150339

I still think it's very unlikely to happen. Putin always uses the element of surprise. When he starts a long-term "crisis" it's usually because he wants something. His interests are to stop NATO expansion to the Russian border and the selling gas to Europe, so he will continue freaking everyone out until he gets what he wants. Nothing will happen. Trust me, we clean his money here on a national scale and have good insight.

We are to expect american military convoys starting tuesday.

even if you refuse to make a choice, one will be made for you by others,you will be drafted.

you will DIE for hohols

i have a feeling that's why they're stopping covid hysteria. klaus wants a war for his great reset now

Isn't this like the 4th time they've done this? Every week or so for the last year it's been
>holy shit they're issuing travel advisories
>holy shit they're removing diplomats and citizens from the country
>holy shit Russia is moving troops to the border
>holy shit they're moving medical supplies such as blood which expire in 2 weeks it's REALLY HAPPENING
>SKYKING SKYKING SKYKING THE BOMBERS ARE IN THE AIR
we've always been at war with Eastasia, you dumb niggers.

Attached: pepe.thinking.jpg (400x400, 28.86K)