THATS FUCKING RIGHT HAHAHAHAHA

NUCLEAR TOTAL WAR WITH CHINA AND RUSSIA DO IT FAGGOTS DESTROY EVERYTHING FUCK THIS GAY ASS CLOWN GALAXY

Attached: image_2022-02-11_131316.png (577x150, 28.46K)

yeah nah
america is way too gay to do that.

also - kiev in .3h?
checks out.
1,5 week for the whole of europe.

Imminent again?

2 more weeks until shit hits the fans, bois.

Weeks: 2 more

Well, if we really all do have only 3 hours left to live I just want to say I regret spending every second of my life here with you guys, not because you are bad, but because my life in all other aspects was literally that bad and it would just be… so perfect if this is what the entire things punchline was

They're doing this on purpose as a guise to raise energy and gas prices.
News reported that gas and energy prices will go up WHEN this happens, not IF.

well it's imminent not immediately

i can't wait for the woke version of mad max

fuck off with this schizo retarded faggotry

That senile hair sniffer is embarrassing you again America

>Russia will take Kiev in 72 hours
>Russia will take Kiev in 24 hours
>Russia will take Kiev in 3 hours
>Russia has taken Kiev
>Russia will take Warsaw in 72 hours

Fucking state of it! Is Biden even a functioning robot at this stage, let alone a real person! Anyway, this is going to go on for another fucking 12 months! Nothing happening. No refunds!

Something something boy who cried wolf

Settle down, you boomer faggot.

>They're doing this on purpose as a guise to raise energy and gas prices.
no. They're doing this because energy prices are high. They wanted to do this earlier, but oil crashed, then we had covid. It's now or never. Russia believes that 3/4s of ukraine, including the entire coastline, belongs to russia.

You guys know that "Three hours" refers to the time it would take to capture the city, and not a time-frame for the start of war, right? They're not saying that Kyiv will fall three hours from now, they're saying it would take three hours from start to finish.

Do you know that? It's important to me that you know that.

I NEED HAPPENINGS. I WILL NOW START LISTENING TO US ARMY EAM BUT I WILL, LIKE ALWAYS, BE DISAPPOINTED. I NEED AGENDA TV HAPPENING LIVESTREAMS

Oh I thought it was referring to football

It's been "imminent" for the past month at least.

24 hours to save are NHS

Doesn’t matter, idk. Give every fucking Ukrainian an AK and things will sort themselves out.

Whoops still had the meme flag on lol

That's the problem. If you give everyone an ak half the country will probably split off.

SKYKING SKYKING SKYKING

2 WEEK TIMER ACTIVATED

MAN ALL STATIONS

Attached: otg.jpg (797x908, 33.2K)

this is bad this is bad this is bad this is bad this is bad this is bad this is bad this is bad this is bad this is bad this is bad this is bad this is bad this is bad this is bad this is bad this is bad this is bad this is bad this is bad this is bad this is bad this is bad this is bad this is bad this is bad this is bad this is bad this is bad this is bad this is bad this is bad this is bad this is bad this is bad this is bad this is bad this is bad this is bad this is bad this is bad this is bad this is bad this is bad this is bad this is bad this is bad this is bad this is bad this is bad this is bad this is bad this is bad this is bad this is bad this is bad this is bad this is bad

Ruh roh

Attached: Screenshot_20220211_182959.jpg (1080x1112, 333.86K)

>That's the problem. If you give everyone an ak half the country will probably split off.
1.) not my problem, 2.) let the borders be redrawn. If the eastern Ukraine is 90% Russian, let them go.