I haven't been vaccinated at all...

i haven't been vaccinated at all. my parents were part of the first wave of antivaxxers and i've never had any reason to get any shot, so i just didn't. if i got a covid shot it could seriously fuck me up since my body isn't used to it. I lost my apartment, my car, im $20k in the hole and i had go move back in with my parents because i cant work anywhere. The government is forcing me to be a neet. What the fuck do i do if they double down on mandates?

Attached: 1643436159419.jpg (809x808, 109.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7bQAa_CZsF4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The government is fake

Doxx every single person who offended you. Starting with your ex-landlord. What is his name?

>America
>Mandates
Where the fuck are you?

They won't.
t. Haven't been vaxxed since the early 1980s, when they would line you up at school and force you.

Attached: 1644464999144.jpg (640x480, 60.23K)

stop being sad and start being angry

Obviously a liberal urban shithole.

Attached: 1642360965531.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

No one even wears masks around me, but then again I live inside the Mountain Mama

Yeah, I certainly didn't "dodge any bullets".
There was always a 0% chance I was trusting a jab from JewPharma.

Attached: 1623356581716.webm (640x360, 1.9M)

It’s an mRNA vaccine so no one is used to it so just get it you’ll be fine

>John Denver West Virginia reference
Goddamn I miss the 20th century.

Attached: fedposting_crunch.gif (498x280, 2.74M)

i cant afford a gun.
the funny thing is im not in an urban shithole. im in the middle of nowhere but still in a blue state so the only employers around here still have their own fucked policies. theres not even a walmart within an hour and i don't have a car. my parents moved out here to retire and now theyre stuck with my ass in the spare bedroom all the time.

>every useful action is a glowfag

anyone who claims persecution is a fucking LIAR until they show evidence. I will not allow the demoralization narrative to be sold here.

honestly, i liked my landlord. he never wronged me. its not his fault i lost my job and couldnt pay rent.

You probably qualify for food stamps. You can buy seeds on foodstamps. Get food stamps. Buy seeds. Boom, youre now a pumpikin farmer about to hit a october jackpot.

Attached: 1630646439023.png (200x200, 49.69K)

dont have enough land to make enough of a profit to be worth it. there also arent any people to sell pumpkins to. and i dont have a way to transport the pumpkins once they grow. I like your thinking though.

So you have nobody to blame and you're here to warn us that government is powerful and scary.

Fuck off and die

already on it buddy

Welp then you have no choice then. Your only option is to take a life insurance policy out on your parents. kill them and eat them. When the police come around tell them aliens landed and took your parents. They have an obligation to prove this didnt happen. After 7 yrs the life insurance will declare them dead and you can buy pumpkin seeds. In the mean time apply for food stamps, obtain a widdle knife and carve little bears out of drift wood to sell to tourist knick knack shops.

>useful taking of action

Attached: cia_chanfour_division.png (1182x666, 584.65K)

>but there's no knick knack tourist shops here

You have to walk to them when you obtain enough widdle bears, The truth is wal mart was never hiring in the first place.

This is now a bear whittling thread
youtube.com/watch?v=7bQAa_CZsF4

Attached: 1631167309577.jpg (1024x1019, 84.23K)

at that point i might as well build a shack on the side of the highway to sell the widdle bears to the same 3 cars that drive by every day