If i get mail ordered wifed and force-bred by some American faggot i am gonna become the cruel foreign mother and make...

if i get mail ordered wifed and force-bred by some American faggot i am gonna become the cruel foreign mother and make our son a self hating angsty school shooter who takes me out in the end do not test me

Attached: 1634941810630 (3).jpg (1080x1048, 281.1K)

yessir

Attached: 1494779797631.jpg (1520x1088, 195.89K)

and yeah this is a poetic analogy , would never happen

Attached: 1644265092381.png (431x594, 363.7K)

ywnbaw

this

Roz got really hot.

take your meds

yes
its a meme ,woman commedy you wouldnt understand

Attached: 1641336977989.jpg (991x1291, 381.82K)

Nice bobs

Any Forums paid for kike-to-white surgery

have sex with me albanianfag

No.

Attached: zyzz-fistpump.gif (220x220, 892.18K)

sure nigger

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 31.38K)

Your to late, Trump's mom didn't to him and he unleashed a bio wepon world wide.
The pandemic just ended today.

Why are you so horny?

Attached: 1642810270288.jpg (500x474, 39.86K)

haha wtf am i readig now!? I know some of you have common sense but this post lacks any of it

This is the ideal woman

Attached: 1E571EE7-8A0E-4886-833D-D775CC1B1A4B.jpg (200x160, 6.91K)

I’ve known some people with mail ordered and the women were the most based and trad mother’s ever.

why did you get plastic surgery you cunt?

cause simply fuck niggers

Attached: 1638358232204.jpg (1181x1584, 573.51K)

Baby please I fuck you good and buy you a carton of cigarettes a week the least you can do is make sure our son passes penis inspection day it’s very important he can shoot up all he wants after that cause life is just down hill from there but goddamnit that is a special day and you will honor my demands or I will beat you til your tongue is so swollen my dick won’t fit in your ashtray you call a mouth. Love you

thought provoking

what is her name?

rozeli or something, you can pay for her of

Trophy

Why become a mail order bride if you're going to be a bitch about it your whole life? Put some effort into finding happiness in your situation, you dumb cunt.
You'll never run out of reasons to be upset.

roz , would not check the lewd imagery since i looked ugly and mostly was 16 i think

u cunt i liked your big greek nose better you fuckin bitch

rozalka what are ye doing?

i am still the same it is just that i dont do the silly faces as much anymore , nose did not change that much

אני לא שמח. את הוֹמוֹסֶקסוּאָל כלבה!

Attached: Reinhard von Lohengramm.png (1280x960, 1.89M)

There is a big Greek community in Australia. You should come be my wife.

did u get into a gym to loose your fat belly at least?

china has a greek-american on their olympic hockey team lol

You’ll never be a single mother so the boy will be fine that much I can assure you. Your chain smoking and sharp words will only make him into a young main who has character a quick wit and doesn’t nag about women because no woman could be worse than his mother and we will all love you very much even though I may have to put you through a fucking wall sometimes so you know the importance or our customs because I don’t give a fuck about how your brother was a mobster or how nice your dads track suit was before he over dosed you are an incubator for American seed now like your whole country is and you’re gonna be a beautiful mother and when you do smile I will know it to be genuine rather than the smile of a Jew cause you wear your harshness on your sleeve and that just means that the rare smile is enough because I would rather have one happy moment then a lifetime of lies

הוֹמ