They put milk powder into many fast food/snack products because it's addictive; legally getting people hooked...

They put milk powder into many fast food/snack products because it's addictive; legally getting people hooked. Lactose addiction makes you act like a spolied baby, and infantilises the population. Watch out. The kikes set traps everywhere.

Attached: milkpowder.jpg (225x225, 7.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/topics/agricultural-and-biological-sciences/casomorphin
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they put smegma in your food

Only shitskins can’t drink milk

You're a crazy person and you hate nice things

>milk is bad
okay moshe

damn, i am gonna go buy some whole milk later on and chug that shit down.

read the sticky you stupid faggot

It's not lactose that is addictive, it's casomorphin and it's freaking delicious.
sciencedirect.com/topics/agricultural-and-biological-sciences/casomorphin

Cope seethe and dial 8, nigger. Nothing will stop me drinking the white man's nectar and feasting on baby cows.

Milk really isn't good for you. If humans ever developed the ability to live forever, every single person would eventually become lactose intolerant.
Your body is not made to process milk when you're an adult.
Fun fact: 100% of mongolian adults are lactose intolerant

typical close minded aussie. sad

makes sense

this

Again, shitskins are the only ones that can’t drink milk. It’s a nice source of protein, fat, calcium, and many other nutrients if you’re white.

Oh no! Not the Chinks! You've convinced me to stop drinking mil.... just kidding, I don't give a fuck if some Gooks can't drink milk.

Attached: tenor (2).gif (220x186, 157.15K)

This doesn’t sound like it would have the same effect on brown “people”

What's sad about it? The fact that you chinks are going to get your heads kicked in every weekend in town until the end of days? Fuck off.

Mongolians love dairy yogurt and have for thousands of years, what the fuck are you talking about.

if you go on a milk products / meat only diet you will become 100% lactose intolerant as well

When I saw the 'don't use soap' thread I assumed that would be the stupidest Any Forums woo health advice thread I would see today.
I was wrong.

Shut up

Attached: Screenshot_20220211-111312~2.png (1080x1251, 640.53K)

is your mother who breastfeeded you with lactose-containing milk a jew as well?

That's a flat out lie. I'll never eat the bugs, Fritz!
Neck yourself.
>picrel

Attached: R (9).jpg (600x500, 56.4K)

A year ago I started developing some serious fucking intolerance to milk powder(and also whey and artificial sweeteners). When i consume those, I feel like I’ve been stabbed in the stomach with a knife. Took me a long time to figure it out, I’ve been to doctors bc I thought it was some serious crap. They didn’t know shit, I cut out some foods and recovered instantly. Why is that, autists?