AMA elite insider - 777Vril #4

Short bio:
- One decade working in the "tech industry" (Bay Area and EU), met many of its famous autists
- Come from a Venetian noble family
- Jews architectured the persecution, murder and cursing of some of my forefathers

Last threads and info:

t.me/vril777

Attached: maria.jpg (236x354, 9.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aeneas
twitter.com/AnonBabble

if my family is blond with blue/green eyes are we ayys or what

why would a 'le insider elite' be posting on a childrens cartoon forum?

Attached: (((Robert Sepehr))) 2.jpg (1280x927, 132.55K)

what country are you from, memeflag nigger?

Show feet.

Lel the last threads were all purged

Any truth to the theory that Venetian nobility descends from Roman nobility, who in turn descend from Trojan nobility?

How far along is robust general AI?

I have a pet theory that it already exists, but is highly profitable and 'racist' so it is merely being refined and kept 100% proprietary

Attached: 1635916370735030.png (1280x785, 357.47K)

Wasn’t Trojan nobility wiped out?

elite big gay

Medici?

you are falling for obvious bait retards

JIDF just dusted off their weekly insider script that's all. Next we'll get are Eskimos really white and what are the political implications.

No

He's going to post his (((DNA results))) so normies will feel better soon.

Yes, for some of them. In the case of my family, however, an ancestor got to become a noble after great success in the First Crusade, subsequently marrying with the daughter of a doge.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aeneas

you mean to say secret le elite insiders dont hang out doing amas in throwaway threads on a childrens cartoon forum? they do all speak in gay, cryptic broken sentences like q though, right?

yes, its some gay conspiracy and not just some bored loser killing time with other bored losers. this childrens forum is the most important thing ever to intelligence agencies for some reason!

>an ancestor got to become a noble after great success in the First Crusade, subsequently marrying with the daughter of a doge.

yeah no i dont think so, that not how that worked.

you did not just have great success in a crusade, you fucking died due to incompetent commanders most of the time, the only real exception being lionheart.

yes, you are a good goy faggot. no one cares thanks for sharing

Absolutely not. I have not found a single banker in my entire family tree and I say this with great pride. They were still powerful, several were in the Council of X and we even had one that was the leader of it.

Not all.

Looks like (((mods))) or (((jannies))) got to the other threads.
May be something in this.

provide proof of ANY kind or this is nothing but a larp

Is there any truth to the theories of Antelman?

Because 5% of the people that will read this also have the same fire in their blood that I have and it's part of my duty in this reincarnation to communicate with them and not let them fall into the traps of the agents of Darkness

>part of the duty of this iteration

Admirable intentions ...

Attached: hmmmmm.....jpg (800x600, 49.51K)

>Antelman
Only partially. Sabbateans really are way more pernicious than your average jew but they're still the indirect "consequence" of Judaism itself.

Plus, it's easy for a rabbi to argue:

"Oy goy, it's not our fault, Sabbateans also hate us normal jews"

....while ignoring all evils jews had already done before Sabbatai Zevi was born in the first place.

Plus, your average "secular" jew is way more degenerate and wicked than the goyim he so much hates.

The "Jewish problem" goes way beyond "Sabbateanism" and even "Judaism" itself.

Was the Covid scam primarily orchestrated by the Jesuit order?

Would the whole globalist conspiracy basically fall apart if one were able to somehow destroy the Jesuits including the at least nominally closet Jesuits like Fauci and Redfield?

If the average jews are at all part of the problem why did the conspiracy vax jab Israel probably worse than anywhere on the planet?