Black people (niggers)

please make me understand why you hate niggers that much I'm not from the US but I'm going to go there this summer

Attached: 1644279330400.jpg (125x108, 2.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/kdY66YrAaYFK/
youtu.be/DvvgzQ-Itog
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

are you willing to get radicalized by pol

I've observed that Jews tend to be the most racist of groups, particularly against blacks. But consider that the African-American experiment has shown that blacks can be elevated to a tolerable level by providing them with healthy culture, and as soon as that culture degrades, they become degenerate.
>pic related
Jews, on the other hand, are incapable of being anything more than degenerates. Even the conservative Jew who has a desirable moral culture merely conceals his degeneracy, at best, and at worst betrays his culture by promoting degeneracy among other groups.

By this observation alone it's apparent that blacks are superior to Jews.

Attached: blacks then and now 2.jpg (1023x575, 121.17K)

There is a difference between niggers and black people. Niggers are animals killing eachother with hammers on the streets while Eddie Murphy is a black actor. Learn the difference!

13/50

Niggers commit crimes and have AIDS. That's all you need to know.

Because of the perpetual victim mentality. They trash places because they feel like it's a justified response due to being hurt in the past. Race baiters encourage it, white women kneel for it, and all it does is make cities more dangerous. Enforcing the law is a controversial viewpoint because it would involve increased arrests of the sacred cows.

Attached: nyc_smash_and_grab.webm (1920x1080, 1.66M)

Come to Memphis and experience our magnificent niggers for yourself.

Genetics, behavior and willing ignorance. Alone 1 on 1 you might be fine but the more gather the stupider they get, they incite eachother. If you want to hate niggers my advice is to go to worldstarhiphop and if you care you can probably dig through just 3 months worth of “content” and hate niggers for life.

Ever spend time with a two year old during a tantrum? Ok now imagine they're in the body of an adult.
That's a nigger.

>but I'm going to go there this summer
You'll see.

The first thing you should do when you get to USA is buy mace aka content spray

if america has islam you will see niggers missing hands one every corner.

Based. You can't steal if you don't have any hands.

bitchute.com/video/kdY66YrAaYFK/

Attached: nobita.jpg (320x247, 15.19K)

Hang around niggers for 10 min and find out

Attached: 1618555109886m.jpg (779x1024, 91.31K)

If not trolling the best advice I can give you is don't treat them like a potential friend or ally, they are only looking for the opportunity to knock you out and rob you the second you look away. They're incredibly stupid and don't really have anything interesting to offer if you're looking for conversation
Get out of cities ASAP, there's nothing to see or do there besides look at concrete and buy overpriced china clothes

it's not that bad, you wouldn't notice much unconvenience during these few days before you flip that IED switch

It's mostly about how much money people have.

Rich people act like rich people no matter what their color is.

Poor people act like poor people no matter what their color is.

Some of the scariest poor people in America are white.

Visit Chicago please. You will love it.

Because we're not legally allowed to have our own space
Because 10% of them aren't even Americans
Because they act like violent animals
Because they consistently vote against our shared interests.

>Some of the scariest poor people in America are white.

Can you link me the white version of the Hood Life series?

youtu.be/DvvgzQ-Itog

You think people DESPISING blacks in unique to the US? LOL! Honestly, 100% fact the US is sadly one of the least racist places to niggers in the world. So much propaganda has been used against US citizens on this subject you will find blacks are HATED EVERYWHERE WORSE THAN THE US(sadly).

Attached: 42525423535.gif (178x205, 992.14K)

just go to places they aren't