Based Grandad

What does Any Forums think of this based Grandad taking on progressivism etc..?
youtu.be/4XcDEDqtyYc

Attached: IMG_20220211_154341.jpg (906x610, 261.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qhw1ATYxWcQ
youtu.be/dA9I6bDx8WQ
youtu.be/N2J2bahfM6o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pretty good takes. Well thought out, well researched.

Surprised he has not been taken down yet, but let's enjoy him whilst he is here.

He won't touch the JQ, but we can't let good be the enemy of perfect

The white slave trade
youtu.be/qhw1ATYxWcQ

Yeah only just come across the guy, his common sense approach and demeanor of the older generation looking on perplexed at all the nonsense is fucking hilarious - mostly eye-opening and we'll researched...

Blackwashing on Netflix and Amazon
youtu.be/dA9I6bDx8WQ

youtu.be/N2J2bahfM6o

Attached: giphy.gif (480x270, 586.94K)

he loves jews and hates evil nazi racists. literally boomer tier logic that the people causing and directly responsible for everything are completely innocent and need protecting from evil whites.

What fucking videos of his have you been watching you retard..?
Even if it was the case that he disagrees re JQ, you dismiss everything else he talks about..? Fucking leaf tier logic. Count.

The leaf is right. This guy is peak boomer. He hates (quite naturally) how his civilisation is down the drain, but he believes all the falsehoods that lead us here in the first place.
He reminds me of Lindybeige. A man who has all the right natural attitudes but just chooses not to follow then to their conclusions.

Attached: 1644201511192.jpg (562x570, 40.45K)

It's called "Spitfire Nationalism". You're allowed to be proud of your culture, but only because it defeated the scapegoat on which all the world's sins have been laid.
We won't get past it until we stop thinking about wars of the past in terms of "good guys" and "bad guys". They were just guys fighting over various resources.

If people like h are just dismissed because they have boomer takes on things, what chance do we have against the tidal wave of leftist shit..? All should be brought into the fold who at least shares some common opinions, 90% of the time he's spot-on.

His mask slipped the other day when he said critics of Soros were anti-Semitic. People called him out on it in the comments.

I really hate British posters, they are like a bad smell everywhere in the world. They have to voice their opinion on everything like they are important.
Ugly, badly educated fat fucks

Kike sucker boomer retard

He never had a mask. He literally has holohoax volumes on his shelf behind him in all videos. And admitted he worked on a kibbutz in Israel as a young man. The boomer loves his jews

Memeflaggot cunt.
>They have to voice their opinion on everything like they are important
As you voice your opinion like you're important, you're an infected scab on a diseased rat. Kys

Pol hates him because he doesn't parrot their useless nonsense about Jewish people and doesn't post retarded info graphics all over his videos with stars of David and shit.

>inb4 ur a kicked

No shut the fuck up you whiny bitches and actually do something

>tfw all the kino bowden videos on kiketube have been shoa'd

Attached: 1597704705098.jpg (626x623, 33.8K)

He was literally a tranny in the early 90s

He's about 20 years too late.

Fuck off you fat culture lacking British chav ugly rat faced piece of shit.
Nobody wants to hear your irrelevant little opinions from that shithole excuse you call a country

I can only think these posts come from scumbag leftists that have infested Any Forums in the last couple of years, trying to undermine anyone and anything that questions the narrative, making out that this place doesn't recognise legitimate arguments that don't wholly embrace the same opinions on the JQ

go to odysee

So? Why do you give a shit how he lives his life?

i mean the short "super cuts" with inspiring imagery.