Do you reckon "normal" women are bothered at all by the females around them doing all the stupid roastie shit they do...

Do you reckon "normal" women are bothered at all by the females around them doing all the stupid roastie shit they do? Like your average girl on social media and casual dating do you think she feels disgusted surrounded by girls who will shit on the floor or even shit on her for money on the internet and people simping for sluts like belle delphine? Or are they tolerating it because they know they could easily end up there and secretly wish to when the "strong woman" thing plays out?

>tl;dr i hate women

Attached: 1d794d05-b9cb-4028-9b3a-fd627f0500a6.jpg (705x522, 124.13K)

To be honest with you I think a woman's mind is like a clock slowly ticking down. They don't know when it will stop ticking, all they know is that every step they take is towards their bitter end.

They do not live in the psychological "present" and if you try to ground them with logic and reason, they'll resort to digging up bad memories.

Depends whether or not the women are getting attention for their disgusting behavior.

Attached: 1644510326666.webm (728x676, 2.77M)

cunt this answers nothing lol that is one hell of a tangent but i can see you also hate women

Yes and no
They will talk endless shit about those women but will also do the same things to get attention. But what you approve/disapprove of becomes what she approves/disapproves of.

you reckon if they are getting attention then the women will come forward with "disgusting exploitative" but if it was done without public view it would be empowering

I just want women to look at nature and appreciate it. But instead women think about gluing petals to themselves and decorating their eyes with toxic metal dusts. They covet nature they do not appreciate shit.

If public view, whether your village or 9001 million people on TikTok, weren't a thing, women wouldn't do anything at all.

this is an extremely simple idea and it almost sums it up

Seriously, look at this Chinese Gu skiier bitch for example. She's higher than the highest crackhead whose ever lived, and going to ruin so many lives on her withdraws.

what i am asking is do you think women are disgusted by the level of smut they are associated with or do they just ignore it

>do you reckon normal women are bother by ethots and prostitutes with no moral values?
You are asking if normal women are bothered by normal women. The answer is yes. Anyone who is more successful than a woman is, in her eyes, somehow morally compromised or more privileged and that is the only reason she is better off.

Nobody hates women more than other women in my experience, so yeah, they're bothered as fuck.

this makes sense when combined with the soulless "support network"

>sister becomes pregnant
>no female friends
>meets pregnancy group on line
>drives 30 mins there and back for a week
>all ugly older accident baby mothers
>ostracize her

Anything is enough to fucking turn them despite the "united front"

>Nobody hates women more than other women in my experience
Your experience is boomer memes.

Also several girlfriends who spent a significant portion of their time viciously laying into female coworkers, women on television, or just random women on the street like it's a hobby. I've never heard that kind of vitriol with men, you usually shittalk someone to their face and in good fun, or just tell them to fuck themselves and cut them out, but women will hang around each other and pretend to play nice, seemingly for the sole purpose of having someone to secretly hate.

1) No.
2) Belle Delphine and such would not exist if men weren't dumb enough to subsidize it.
3) Are men bothered by other men squirting cum out the balcony of a San Francisco apartment onto a gay parade below? Most people aren't degenerate.

good point actually

Have you been around groups of girl "friends". They hate each other more than anything. Constantly shit talking each other behind their backs but act like "besties" when they are around. It's honestly disgusting.

do they? i have been around a lot of girls around 30 and they are all not narcy at all is this a misnomer?

As a female I'm fucking horrified of the state of women to a point to almost being numb about it. They're children at best, a scourge at worst.

i can imagine it must suck like all men being labeled rapists because of the scourge of immigrants

>As a female

Attached: 1638467463537.jpg (400x400, 17.63K)

I'm lumped in with callous, vapid ignorant whores who do nothing but follow trends, fuck ppl over and find ways to justify it... There's no self awareness, just destructive programs that I have to be defined by. Horrifying

how old are you and where are you from? interesting to have a live female to talk to until the other anons prove you are my neighbor old man trying to fuck my ass

If you stupid fucking incels would worry about your own lives half as much as you worry about women, you wouldn't be total fucking losers. Heres a hint: Women aren't that interesting. You can quit obsessing over them.

tl/dr: go get laid faggots.

what is it you incels think getting laid will do for your life ahahahahha

You truly believe there are woman in the non social media internet? Are you really that stupid?

i have talked some chicks for the last 15 years via IRC etc and they are not on social media and are successful and beautiful

you are probably young. you got fucked cunt i got the last good bit of western society now you will die in the goo that is the mixing

Thats a nice fairytale, now tell me the one about how jews are the good guys
You wish

>mexico
ah.