Kamala Harris discovered the Jan 6th pipe bomb

Link: twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/status/1491624569702170626?t=QrErmZZCHPctg9SbUxUAiw&s=03
Link: cnn.com/2022/01/31/politics/kamala-harris-january-6-2021-democratic-national-committee/index.html

1. Kamala Harris previously said she was at the Capitol building on Jan 6th during the riot.
Okay...

2. Now she has apparently told the DOJ that she was at the DNC HQ during the riot.
Okay...

3. In fact, it was apparently her security detail that discovered the pipe bomb left in front of the DNC HQ on the evening of Jan 5th.
Wait, what?...

4. They discovered it on Jan 6th just moments before the riot began at the Capitol and called the police.
Oh, cool, so they're heroes...

5. The Capitol police have said that their handling of the pipe bomb threat created a diversion from their handling of the Capitol building riot.
Oh, bummer...

6. So the incoming VP was within direct vicinity of a bomb on Jan 6th and we're just now hearing about this?! Why wouldn't Kamala and the Democrats be screaming from the rooftops about this? They should have been saying: "A pro-Trump Jan 6th domestic terrorists insurrectionist almost killed Kamala Harris with a bomb!!" for the entire last year. But they're not. Why not? They seem to not want this story to break at all. They don't even seem concerned about identifying who the pipe bomber was...

This is kind of like if a Jan 6th rioter had somehow cornered Joe Biden himself at gun point in a Capitol building hallway somewhere during the riot, and there was video footage of this, and yet the FBI and all the "Jan 6th = 9/11 2.0" people didn't make a big deal about it.

Something fishy about his bros...

Attached: JSG-Kamala.jpg (1334x1334, 282.37K)

TERRORISM!!!!!!

> Something fishy about his bros...
You’re not going to do anything about it keyboard warrior

OK Glowie. Don't forget we have a meeting in 3 minutes in the big circle room at Langely.

>DON'T QUESTION THE NARRATIVE

And then you wonder why the uniparty doesn't want to investigate on either side. They just put up political theater and bait the citizenry to be okay with being in total darkness about the truth.

Got the video of they guy planting the "bomb"?
I wonder if his gait matches any of the dudes in her security detail.

it doesn't really matter because best case scenario she'll get a few years in the parliament

>Scream than Jan 6th was a terrorist act
>The reason behind this was the bomb
>They can't directly connect the reasoning of the bomb and terrorism because the bomb is fake and they don't want people looking into it too directly.

This fucking shabbos nigger gutter slut cunt could tell me I won a billion dollars and I wouldn't give a fuck. Literally no one respects or cares about anything this ghetto Jewish cum dumpster has to say about anything.

Smollett

we don't have to do anything and I think that's what bothers you the most.

I went through thousands of pics of blm antifa riots to find picrel. They all wear black nike or black Van's. That's it. This pipe bomb scam is a juicy smollett setup.

Attached: 617acb2046a50c0018d40935.jpg (1136x852, 92.67K)

she's cute when she's not laughing hysterically

WTF JUICY SMOOLYAY'S SUBWAY SANDWICH JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE!

Question it all you want. Meanwhile the left imports more welfare “voters” to urban cores.

there was a bomb at RNC headquarters also. They identified a civillian who found it. Both were obvious fakes (small pipes taped to an egg timer) They were planted jan 4 and discovered on the 5th(1 hour egg timer). There was one report of them being real but it was bullshit

There's lots of video. Juicy pipe bomber smollett was even on the phone the whole time. Would be easy to find the number and cell phone towers used with the right tools. But the Capitol police have dropped the case faster than seth rich.

Attached: SmartSelect_20220210-203942_YouTube.gif (261x237, 1.37M)

DERROIDM XDDDD

Can we find a pic of the guy with these shoes near Kamala?

you're just proving user's point, faggot. you'd rather parrot an irrelevant fucking schizo meme and shout "LET'S GO BRANDON!" for the thousandth fucking time this month than actually do something productive. a national fucking election was blatantly stolen and you did nothing. millions and millions of guns in this country and you did nothing. there's no need for "glowies" when you've already proven how insanely weak the conservative right has become. pretty soon they'll most likely start arresting and brutalising canadian truckers and you'll still do nothing. it's fucking embarassing at this point.

Attached: 1630429318457.jpg (600x600, 51K)

She’s not black.

Attached: 782D89F5-6D55-4CD6-8540-89B8030F0715.png (770x462, 486.75K)

This is an even bigger hoax than Jussie Smollett.

Indian American vice president Harris is a disgrace to America.

all indians are mutts, genius. why do you think all of those "asians" look like shitskins?

Attached: 1643824350780.jpg (500x281, 43.19K)

you fucking defeatist faggots deserve death more than the pedophiles

wow what a fucking hero she single handedly defused it and saved the entire NIGGERhouse from certain destruction

Elon is more African then her.

It was likely a metal tube that they called in as a pipe bomb. They were going to use that as a way to crackdown on trump supporters but jan 6 glowie riot happened so they went with that. I wouldnt be surprised if it was someone in kamalas staff that had someone place the “bomb”

>a national fucking election was blatantly stolen and you did nothing
what the fuck did you do? post le epic jaks?

The whole thing was hoax, it's already been established that the crowd was let in from the inside, there's dozens of videos showing uniformed police directing people INTO the capitol, holding open doors and guiding the crowd while inside...it was 65% Feds and the remainder was confused boomers who thought they were on a tour ...pic rel

Attached: 1640143563658.webm (316x480, 2.2M)

Another look....pic rel

Attached: 1639099526568.webm (576x1024, 1011.54K)

Imagine if the people in charge made Kamala plant the fake ordinance herself lol. How crazy would that be

Attached: 5564.jpg (1200x1200, 213.13K)

Harris the street shitter is a pathological liar. You will not nail these liars on anything the same way you can't convince a schizophrenic that he is schizo because he contradicts himself.

Attached: FKjRQmVX0AI_wra.jpg (680x666, 61.57K)

She needs as many points in the press as she can get before Biden’s brain finally rots entirely and she has to take over. BRAVE MONKEY WOMYN FIND BOMB AND SAVE EVERYONE! HOORAY!

I think she planted them. If you watch the video it’s obviously a black woman by just observing the walking stride. The bomber also made a cellphone call sitting on a bench with easily verified gps coordinates that could be Checked against cell records at that time and location.

They 100% know who made the call on the bench.

Attached: 80E5B21E-C6D4-4CF0-B534-C719B1CA89B3.jpg (807x992, 155.09K)

keyboard warrior ain’t gonna do shit.