Just keeping moving to the increasingly small amount of red states dude!

>just keeping moving to the increasingly small amount of red states dude!
Why don’t we ever go on the offensive and take back our cities? I’m moving to Washington state in the summer to help begin the process of de-fagging the west coast. I’ve lived in Missouri my entire life, and while it is great here, we need to get off our asses and go fight where the fighting is needed most

Attached: 5483025A-15FE-4B0E-953F-72984EEA909E.jpg (922x500, 125.71K)

The only way to win is open conflict, user. There has to be a radical, ideological movement. This has been going on too long to get most normies on board without such an extreme angle.

>I’m moving to Washington state in the summer
the elections are rigged retard your vote doesn't matter

why would you pay taxes to an enemy state

this

>muh red
>muh blue
>ya he seems like a good candidate. But what party is he?
>Its a democrats policy? Im voting no then.
>I just check the boxes next to (R) on my ballot
>ya I'd love to live there but its blue on this map haha so.. ya you know the whole state is gonna be like what I see on Twitter probably
>Trump was red he was a good president

I'm in the northeast myself.

Washington doesn't have state taxes.

It's already over all we can do is try to survive whats coming.

Yeah take my family to a shithole. Give up gun rights, zoning and building freedom. Lower my quality of life with high taxes, massive diversity, high housing prices. I could go on and on but I'll stay on the homestead and prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

Have sex. This isn't me calling you an incel, literally have sex. If you're married have many kids and raise them redpilled, if you're not married then impregnate as many dumb liberal sluts as possible so they have your genes. Reproduction is victory.

Washington fag here, people like OP are needed, small business owners have all had enough and don’t enforce jewenslee’s mandates. Let’s start taking it back, let’s take it all back

The blue states with a white majority are actually the best states to live in now. Half of those red states are more diverse than the blue states

>Map says PA AZ and GA voted for Biden

That is a ridiculous claim.

I live in a blue state and have low housing prices, gun rights, not very dangerous. I live in a second amendment sanctuary county in Michigan.

This is a cope for you taking some cuck job isnt it OP?

Attached: 79845131541.png (847x729, 306.97K)

If you nuked Las Vegas and Reno Nevada would be kino.

That’s true for every state

>Why don’t we ever go on the offensive and take back our cities?
I agree but that needs to be done under the banner of whiteness not redness

Attached: 1634295690842.jpg (888x1024, 196.24K)

>not very dangerous
Michigan has one of the highest murder rates in America which means they have some of the highest in the entire world

I'm from Michigan its a shithole. Zoning, laws building permits and regulations, low paying jobs, hand gun registration disguised as safety checks. high taxes, high insurance costs, cold ass long winters. No constitutional carry.

Moving to PA to reinforce the Pennsyltucky stereotype.

Correct.

>Washington collects no dollars from people who live there

Smoothbrained as fuck

Depends on what area you live in. Here you can be in a literal warzone or extremely safe.