Jews

hey anons I hate jews because they took our land and fucked my whole family up I know that is enough reason to hate them, but make me hate them more plz

Attached: pic-1.jpg (933x622, 91.19K)

Attached: 72BBB977-B360-4D0A-B42B-5C824771B046.jpg (629x2433, 291.99K)

Have you heard of Kapparot? Fun fact: Jews have a festival where they toss goy babies over their heads for good luck and then cut their throats and toss them in the trash.

Recently New York has been doing it in public with chickens and roosters. That's how it starts. It's all downhill from there, with Jewish "wordplay" and "scripture" and "tradition" that justifies the change from a rooster to a christian baby boy.

Attached: 1603360492362.png (191x64, 2.66K)

Did you know that jews are the greatest committers of hate crimes against asians? Since 1947 Israel has genocided more than 7 million native Palestinians.

#freepalestine #stopasianhate

I want to kill all jews

I didn't live the invasion but my grandma told me all about it before she died, my family had it bro lands in Jerusalem we were almost rich, one night they entered Jerusalem and started killing anything that speaks Arabic we were not
prepared we didn't have the time so we moved to Jordan months and months in the refugee's camps starving and dying from the lack of water in Jordan, and they talk about the Holocaust fuck these mfs

and the Syrians

>implying I care about kikes and sandniggers killing one another

Shalom rabbi

who's your god MF??!!

>MF??!!
Go back you nigger

Apathy is why everyone hates each other these days.
Free palestine!

wrong! Bashar al-Asad is the right answer

>fucked my whole family up
Sorry to hear about your goats.

Youre lucky we are civil

Cry baby

Did you know that lost drugpushers in sweden were Palestinian scumbags who came over here to subvert and squeeze welfare out of my nation instead of fighting the freedom fight with you boys.
What's worse than a jew? A traitor.

>lost
Most*

it's just a matter of time, jews will be killed like dogs it happened in the past and it will happen again

Fake map lol

Attached: jews vs whites.png (1468x1768, 148.01K)

Based, I will personally help with that

Would you be okay with glassing the entire area so that neither of you survive?

i can't say you are wrong, all Arabs are traitors

>Expell
lol

Ashkenazi Jews discriminate against Beta Israelis and Karaites, even going as far as to sterilize them.

yes without a doubt, nuke the whole country we will start clean as Japan did

You seem decent enought user! Bashir isn't doing too shabby either no?

Nice meme, Ethiopians are everywhere in Israel especially in the IDF combat divisions

The problem with Arabs is they are retards. This an insult, it's just true. Israel took a bunch of land from goat herders and camel fuckers, not some kind of advanced country. Whites are in a sense, the only real people can compete against Jews. But they have a 1.0 birthrate and they are cucked to completion. So what I am saying just to be clear is fuck all goyim, you are our slaves. Am yisrael chai.

Attached: 1644025306906.png (722x1276, 82.2K)

Kek

Attached: Zionism Nazism Lol.png (1788x724, 1.62M)

you mean after you took and ethnicly cleansed it