Why is it that people who say they're freethinkers and rebels have severe Stockholm syndrome and do everything the...

Why is it that people who say they're freethinkers and rebels have severe Stockholm syndrome and do everything the state and rich tell them to do?

Attached: 2p1.jpg (1200x749, 209.22K)

Because lefties are just phonies who lie about what they are. Simple as.

Mental gymnastics
They are always right
You are always wrong

why are all niggers faggots

They are retards and genuinely believe that the state and rich are still oppressing minorities.

White Lives Matter
Black silence = Black violence

Attached: 5gwfz7umzzx41.jpg (622x562, 55.42K)

Its like people who constantly say they're good moral people, if you feel the need to say it then you're really not, it should be evident on its own and not need to be stated constantly.

i was thinking this question too.

Attached: 1643553178613.png (680x669, 461.1K)

Its part of the indoctrination. In universities students are told that fully obeying and complying with the political correct agenda actually makes them free thinkers and rebels.

White silence=violence hmmm.
Time to take a vow of silence

Attached: 1642532028698.png (259x259, 78.79K)

At least it's easy to filter these people out.

Attached: 1644415429011.webm (1920x1080, 2.14M)

we can do better

>people who say they're freethinkers

Because they aren't.

Normies are just very susceptible to social engineering, psychological manipulation, propaganda and public relations efforts, double-bind traps and so on. They always have been. What we're seeing now, especially with the youth and college students, is the same thing that happened during the Chinese Cultural Revolution. The elite have used these kind of techniques for centuries or even millennia. In fact, they're perfected them into a multidisciplinary scientific discipline. Aldous Huxley talked about this during his lecture at Berkley. He said that if you put everyone on a spectrum as far as how easily their thought process and behavior can be influenced, that 20 percent of people fall within the extremes of that spectrum. That is to say that 20% of people are hard to influence and 20% take no effort whatsoever. The remaining 60% of people fall within a spectrum between those two extremes. So, if you can just convince 31% of people to adopt the worldview that you want them to, you now have a majority. 20% is just a complete given for them. He gave this lecture back in like 1962 if I remember correctly. Given how far these scientific disciplines of persuasion have advanced, I would venture to say that the percentage of those who are difficult to influence has dropped significantly. Perhaps it's as low as 10%, 5% or even 1 or 2%. It's hard to say, but it's very apparent that most people no longer think or reason for themselves. They adopt the viewpoints of the political, banking and scientific establishment through an unconscious form of osmosis. They believe that these experts are looking out for them and anybody who would dare suggest that they have nefarious motives is a dangerous person. I wish it wasn't like this, but this is how human nature really is.

Attached: aldoushuxleyquote.jpg (533x439, 218.76K)

They only aspire to be free thinkers. They have to learn to think first. The really clown part, is they take courses to teach them how to be free thinkers? Think about that a minute.

ya'll racist chuds

Attached: 1644589314412.jpg (800x1060, 130.01K)

>Stockholm syndrome
what is that

Higher levels of estrogen and genetically lower inhibitions. Niggers are born faggots. Simple as.

>cover your face hiding your soul and identity

Leftists are unable to escape propoganda because their entire system of cognitive heuristics is built on a mind trap.

The only races that dont seem like they’re genetically cursed are whites, Indians, and Asians. Niggers are subhuman retard faggots. Jews are hideous inbred nutcases. Muslim are inbred retards. Clearly, I’d rather be white than Indian or Chinese but at least they come off as being cursed by their blood.

*not being cursed

Yes but I struggle with the vaccination aspect of all this. Do I supposedly take it and "believe" in science and take the vax to improve the process to fight covid, and let medical research do its job; or do I keep refusing it because of how unstable a lot of them are and how there's more negatives to it then proven reliability? Half of me wants to conform and enjoy life as a normie, the other part wants to rebel and distrust any government action. I'm like bi polar.

90 IQ
>I hate dem niggers!

100 IQ
>Blacks are beautiful! You should invite them into your neighborhoods and let them breed illegitimate children with your daughter! Anything Blacks do wrong you can blame on Whites!

150 IQ
>Thus I hate niggers.

Because antivaxxers aren't actually freethinkers, they only think they are. They actually are sheep who do everything the cult leaders tell them to do.

born slaves are born slaves and the only problem i have with that is that they are not all my slaves to rake the turnip fields.

Attached: FK8Ks_cXEAwCUrL.jpg (860x846, 179.5K)