How stupid could one be?

This also applies to:
>Belarus
>Russia
>Ukraine
>Moldova
but Serbs especially.
look how well theyve turned out..

Attached: Flaga-Serbii-Serbia-100x60cm.jpg (800x800, 49.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Đorđe_Martinović_incident
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nigger.
told you to pick a new flag

Attached: true-pole.png (560x231, 41.84K)

schizo

Serbia > CIA

I will remind everyone that this happened.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Đorđe_Martinović_incident

Try polinesia flag glowbitch, everyone will believe you lmao

They were always retarded

>Look at me, I'm sucking mutts cocks, I'm the smart one! Giving my son's butt just to get into nato.

care to explain how anyone with half a brain could bet against america in the 1990s and thought theyd get away with it?

you didnt receive any russian help during the Yugoslav Wars and youre rotting away. now desperately asking China to help because russia is so crap.

why are you sucking their cocks? cuz we arent sucking cocks of anyone. just living our best lives :) keep vegetating, boh je srbin, etc etc (also all orthodox churches are merely puppets of their states and, at least russians, are godless people where less than 50% believes in god. Yours Will Never Be A Real Church)

It's about doing the right responsible thing, not interest or odds.
That's what Hans was trying to teach you last time before he fired you from your toilet cleaning job.

>cuz we arent sucking cocks of anyone
um, yeah, that's why you're not in nato, a literal globohomo police, right?

>Đorđe Martinović was a Serbian farmer from Kosovo who was at the centre of a notorious incident in May 1985, when he was treated for injuries caused by the insertion of a beer bottle into his anus.
>The Martinović affair, as it became known, turned into a cause célèbre in Serbian politics.
>it played a significant role in worsening ethnic tensions between Kosovo's Serb and Albanian population.
The yugoslav war started thanks to a degenerate serb shoving glass bottles up his asshole and blaming it on albanians.

Kosovo is Serbia.

so when others wanted to leave your proto-globohomo project and you wanted to force them to stay and you failed, you think you were still doing the right responsible thing? youre a loser

>lie
they tortured him, like they used to and continued to torture serb civilian population

Albanians are devils and dogs. One of them charged my aunt $2000 for roof repair and ran off and she had to sue them for shoddy work.

No, we just didn't want communists made-up border to be considered legitimate borders to further tearing apart serbs into smaller states.
> Tudjman legally changes constitution of Croatia removing serbs minority to veto changes without mutual agreements
>Proceeds to separate whole territory of federal unit of Croatia as independent
>Serbs living there wan't to separate from them
REEE SERBS CAN'T SEPARATE

>same thing happens in bosnia with muslims and croats
REEE THEY CAN'T SEPARATE THEY NEED TO BE PART OF ARBITRARY MADE BOSNIAN BORDERS, THEY CAN'T SEPARATE

*ilegally

I dont blame Serbs, and they got unjustly targeted considering EVERYBODY in the Balkans was going to war. I am always curious abotu some backstory, like did the Clintons have some financial stake in that country or something?
I actually met and drank with an American who was a young soldier who got deployed in Serbia as a "peacekeeper' and he told me first hand that his platoon always had good experiences with the Serbs. It was the Bosnians and some others that caused a lot of problems for him.

t. enjoys shoving things up the ass

>1985
>The war was in 1999
More time elapsed between these incidents than 1933 when Hitler came to power and 1945.
I can understand nearly any word from the northern end of the Adriatic sea all the way to the shores of the Black Sea, even though we have different histories.
As a stupid pole you have no clue about these things and it's all globohomo to you.

>As a stupid pole you have no clue about these things and it's all globohomo to you.
Naw, don't paint the entire country of Poland with one brush. I can understand the Yugoslavia experiment we had a similar dream once ourselves. Unfortunately, mismanagement and foreign interference led to its collapse similar to yours.

yeah i know its the same language and i do agree that its stupid to decide youre this completely different nation just because of a different religion, but that's life..

It’s not over yet faggot

What is problem with that? That is called real diversity, not the globalhomo fake bullshit where everyone is black and fat. In Poland we still have some regional cultures that survived Germans and Russians trying to erase them. Kashubia for example.

yeah but theyre still poles first and foremost.